All Cyberpunk style RP [closed for now]

Currently reading:
All Cyberpunk style RP [closed for now]

BadBunny42

Shut-in, fiction-junkie goblin
Local time
Today 1:35 AM
Hello! I have been a rather casual fan of cyberpunk as a genre for many years now and the Cyberpunk 2077 game, despite its failings, has ignited further interest. I also recently watched Edgerunners and it's prompted me to reach out to find someone interested in an RP, either in the Cyberpunk 2077 setting (with all OCs please) or in another cyberpunk setting of our own devising.

I've been RPing for years across a wide range of genres (although since people seem more interested in fantasy than scifi for some reason, I suppose I have a bit more experience in that). I'd love to come up with an original cyberpunk story. I'd prefer a flexible partner able to come up with new, interesting ideas, post semi-frequently, and have competent grasp of grammar and punctuation. I'm also a stickler for 3rd person past tense. I'm absolutely down to plan OOC in pms or over discord. I'm also an artist. If I get really inspired, I like making art of our characters and whatnot.

Please feel free to send me a PM. Lemme know a little about yourself and the kinds of characters you might be interested in playing. It would be great if we could both play multiples even if there's just a main pairing and side characters. I'm always down to brainstorm new stuff too so if you like me but aren't interested in Cyberpunk, still send me a PM with your ideas. I'm always interested.

For my main RT, look here: RT

Back
Top Bottom