Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:31 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!

Just a brief announcement to let you know that @Mikaela Corvid is currently recruiting for a site-sponsored Underdark D&D 5e game. No experience is required, the game schedule will be announced once it's finalized.

All other details as they stand, as well as applications for a spot, can be found in the recruitment thread here: All - Dark Tunnels (5e D&D beyond integration) | Inner Sanctum Roleplaying (writerssanctum.com)

And of course, feel free to bother Mik with any questions you have regarding the campaign 😁

Update: Now 7 out of 7 spots are taken. Will accept applications for anyone who wants a standby role or to be waitlisted if someone drops out

I may wish to join but would need help with char sheat setup.

That's alright go to d&d beyond in order to make a character, when prompted us standard array for skill points and you can turn on all homebrew except the rick and morty one. >.> Then for progression turn on XP, we do not want milestone.

ok i made one and was gointo post pdf here, but keep getting error when I try

You don't have to post Character sheets here, go ahead and DM them to me with a link or file share.

Any spots left? If so, I may wish to join :)

I believe there are. I'd suggest posting in the linked thread or messaging Mik to make certain.

We are currently at 5 (tentatively 6) out of 7. We might accept some further applications for more people to take on standby roles in case of absences

Now 7 out of 7. Will accept applications for anyone who wants a standby role or to be waitlisted if someone drops out

Aw dang I was too slow. Maybe next time. With my luck as a standby I'll just be chilling on a bench. Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom