All Dark Tunnels (5e D&D beyond integration)

Currently reading:
All Dark Tunnels (5e D&D beyond integration)

Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:53 PM
a51b9e7fe1a2cbe58d3e6b95b6681dfb.jpg
Preface:
Hello and welcome!
I am looking for adventurers in search of something dark and mysterious. There are several options, however, this will be an underdark campaign. So if you have any issues with dark, gritty, or gorey (Spiders included) themes you need not apply. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! I WILL HELP GUIDE YOU!
Anyone interested please continue reading.
Gaming will be held on Thursday nights, on either a monthly or biweekly basis. If you are still interested by the end of the post, please comment and include either monthly or biweekly preference, and what you might possibly be interested playing.

Characters:
Characters will be made with D&D Beyond using standard array and level them up to 3rd level.
IF you wish to use homebrew, please contact me first so that I may inspect it and decide if it is balanced enough for the game. You can play as a drow or other underdark character, but they must fit in with the premise. Either as a slave, any type of criminal, or any other ideas you have as to why they are in the pen. Again, contact me for questions. This will be experience tracked NOT milestone tracked.

The premise:
Captured by the drow! You wouldn't wish this fate upon anyone, yet here you are—locked in a dark cave, the cold, heavy weight of metal tight around your throat and wrists. You are not alone. Other prisoners are trapped in here with you, in an underground outpost far from the light of the sun. Your captors include a cruel drow priestess who calls herself Mistress Ilvara of House Mizzrym. Over the past several days, you've met her several times, robed in silken garments and flanked by two male drow, one of whom has a mass of scars along one side of his face and neck. Mistress Ilvara likes to impress her will with scourge in hand and remind you that your life now belongs to her. "Accept your fate, learn to obey, and you may survive." Her words echo in your memory, even as you plot your escape.

If you are still interested, and wish to play please comment. I need a count before we start, and a schedule set. This will for all intents and purposes be an 18+ game with the possibility of sexual and gorey themes. Like more so than any normal game because it wouldn't be Mikki's game without such a theme.
I will be looking at using roll20.com as the meeting place, if I find it is not suitable then we will use the IS chat here.

( @JamesMartin @Otys )

LINKS:
Build your character here, and join this campaign with said character. D&D Beyond Dark Tunnels Campaign

Once approved please create an account here to play. I suggest you log in and get acquainted with the mechanics of the voice/video features to ensure it works. Roll20

Attachments

• a51b9e7fe1a2cbe58d3e6b95b6681dfb.jpg
    a51b9e7fe1a2cbe58d3e6b95b6681dfb.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm game also id like bi-weekly. If not every weak!!!

Updated, Links section. Share you PC sheets with the D&D Beyond Campaign

I've never done a D&D campaign before, but I would like to join. I can do biweekly.
Go ahead and make a character for level three of any class by clicking on the dnd beyond link and joining the campaign by making a character. Feel free to use your imagination! Touch base with me when you are done and send me the pdf please!

NO!!!! bad joke.... go to timeout
also should not spam this chat?

We have 2 spots left! If anyone has seen this and wasn't sure if they wanted to join or not this is your sign!
First game will be the 15th at 9pm EST, please if you live outside of the time zone, let me know if you can make it at that time or if you need a minor adjustment! 9pm just happens to be the time my smol children go to bed.

central America time i live in OK its 4:05pm now what time would it be in my time

and how long will each game last

The first game may be anywhere from an hour to two hours but not much longer than that, subsequent sessions may be longer depending on the groups' decision

I thank @JamesMartin should make a char and join are unmeary group in this grim tail

Back
Top Bottom