Currently reading:
Dive in head first!

FallenZR

Knight
Local time
Today 10:36 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello all! My name is Fallen...can ignore the other two letters...they are unimportant.

I am a 24 year old guy and a decade (ish) long role player having started on an old sao-rp site. Though I have long since outgrown that place, I generally stayed in that realm of jcink/pro-boards forum rp...though I have never really stayed at a site for long as they usually all die off eventually.

My RP tastes have changed so much over the years and I am pretty open to a lot of the basic ideas of stories. I would say my biggest enjoyment right now comes of out romance stories however, whether it be a normal slice of life setting, a supernatural setting, anime, or other crossover/fanfic type deals...pretty much if there is some romance I am down. Honestly I am a fairly simple person who kind of just has whims and either instantly loves an idea or doesn't, but projects I start I fall madly in love with.

I am a fairly active poster, usually responding within 24 hours depending on work. I do sometimes work some back to back 13 hour shifts which can be quite draining though I would almost always warn my writing partners of that impending doom so they are not caught off guard.

I would say I often try to match my writing style to my partners, if they enjoy long posts with a lot of thought provoking inner dialogue than I can vibe with that. If they like short and sweet back and forth character dialogue I am down for that. Pretty much just whatever feels right between me and my writing partner is what I usually strive for.

If anything here makes you feel like I may be an alright partner for a story idea, shoot me a message I will make sure I see to responding to it. Maybe we can create our own beautiful story♥️!

HELLO!

1707008776162.png

Welcome to the site! you'll find many folks with those similar interests here and you'll soon be sharing words with some lovely people!

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at

and the

After that you can check out the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello! And Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I look forward to reading your work, or possibly being apart of it ;)

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom