Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Yes you're right, Duncan wanted to wait for the Orlesian reinforcements.

Seems fitting of colourful Denerim speak! I could easily picture it in Daveth's vocabulary, bless his soul.

Thanks! I kind of picture Travis speaking in a cockney, Jason Statham type of voice where colourful turns of phrase are the norm.

Thanks! I kind of picture Travis speaking in a cockney, Jason Statham type of voice where colourful turns of phrase are the norm.
You just made me love your character. Statham is awesome. I've bought Blu-rays just because he was in the movie.

I agree with Rothwell's last comment. I think free writing a bit and giving a bit more realism to the story would make more sense to me.

As for characters, I was thinking we have a max limit of about 9 people in this rp before it get's too much. With 9 people, a party could split without getting too muddled.

Hooray for world building! I'm picturing a non-game storyline of a fort under siege. Some local town caught unawares and forced to retreat to their garrison's stronghold while the darkspawn try to get inside or starve them out. This could be used to punctuate a situation where the party has been divided. Some holding fast against the siege, the others bringing reinforcements and rescue.

Of course that's a potential one for further down the line. in the meantime, Redcliffe?

The Deep Roads were definitely one of the coolest areas in the entire game imo, and I like an in medias res start to a story. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I agree.

My least favorite part was always when they went into the fade. Especially the part where the Warden had to switch between the various forms to navigate that freaking maze.

The fade was a bit annoying yeah, but I loved watching the dreams of the party members. Especially Morrigan haha.

Hey @Vasara, minor point but I'd add another horse to the cart that your namesake received just for the point that a single horse would have a really hard time pulling 6 people, a mabari and all their possessions for any length of time.

You didn't specify the size of the cart. It was implied the way Travis was talking that he'd prefer not to walk. He was asking about the cart for the sake of something to ride in. As I wrote in my last reply here you'd need more than one horse to pull 6 people, a mabari and all their possessions.

The party can walk. It's fine. Being able to ride would've just cut down on travel time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom