Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

I burned my hand really bad yesterday. Almost 2nd degree. So I am gonna need a few days before I can use my hand again to type out a response. It already feels a lot better today, so maybe another day or so tops.

I burned my hand really bad yesterday. Almost 2nd degree. So I am gonna need a few days before I can use my hand again to type out a response. It already feels a lot better today, so maybe another day or so tops.

No problem Zeph. You've got to put your health first.

Some legit acting. Maybe it was the accents but it felt like I was watching Black Mirror for a moment there lol

If you only watched the first episode with the pig then I don't blame you. Some episodes are bad but others are absolute gems
I don't remember any pigs in the ep I saw but it's been a long time since I watched.

I'm partial to USS Callister, San Junipero and Shut Up and Dance. Different actors and (generally) unconnected stories each time so it's really hit and miss. But enough of my tangent ^^ it's just my favourite brand of sci-fi

Haven't watched that one yet. I keep saving it to watch around Christmas then forget ^^ now I'm excited.

I am thinking the A Tale of Family and Betrayal will be set much earlier than I originally planned. Month is not really long enough for the story that is kind of sorting forming in my head. I'll play it by ear.

Hey guys! So kiddo's birthday party is today. Hand is feeling a lot better. So I should be able to resume tomorrow! Your patience is much appreciated as I am really enjoying this rp!

Ditto! Happy Birthday to your little one! (mine also just turned 2 this week ^^)

On that note, I'm actually about to go on family vacation for a week and probably won't be available to keep up with the posts. But please don't stop for me - feel free to puppet Mina around (I don't mind one bit) and I'll jump in when I get back. Have a nice week everyone!

Back
Top Bottom