Demeris - Donol's son
Donol - Mayor
*Hainer - Member of the guard
Joseph - Cardinal of the Dawn Church and founder
Kirk - Captain of the guard
Kolo - City Council member
Lark - Hung for supposedly using magic
*Levi - Outfields hunter
*Linus - Less-fortunate born Acolyte of the Dawn Church (Defensive binding magic, dabbled in miracle magic)
Mason - Member of the guard
Miriam - Hainer's Aunt
Morne - Bishop of the Dawn Church
*Nicole - Rich-born Acolyte of the Dawn Church (Miracles, healing magic)
*Salvia "Sage" - Deacon/Scout of the Dawn Church (Defensive barrier magic)
Samira - Slaughtered at age 14 by guards for using forbidden magics, cousin to Levi
Sid - Café Owner
Spirts - Doctor
*Vel - Street performer (fire magic)

Last edited:
@Zepharius: okay, so it looks good to me, except for the immortality part! For lore reasons, there can't be a well of eternal life in this roleplay.
I changed out the immortality for something else. Hopefully this works! Also, will you be doing a recap of all the events for those just joining in on the new chapter?

Just something I want for reference

CHARACTERS

*Alia - General studies librarian working towards political leadership
*Caroline - Blacksmith's daughter
David - Member of the guard
Demeris - Donol's son
Donol - Mayor
*Hainer - Member of the guard
Joseph - Cardinal of the Dawn Church and founder
Kirk - Captain of the guard
Lark - Hung for supposedly using magic
*Levi - Outfields hunter
*Linus - Less-fortunate born Acolyte of the Dawn Church (Defensive binding magic, dabbled in miracle magic)
Mason - Member of the guard
Morne - Bishop of the Dawn Church
*Nicole - Rich-born Acolyte of the Dawn Church (Miracles, Healing magic)
*Salvia "Sage" - Deacon/Scout of the Dawn Church (Defensive barrier magic)
Samira - Slaughtered at age 14 by guards for using forbidden magics, cousin to Levi
Sid - Café Owner
Spirts - Doctor in Ivesburg
*Vel - Ivesburg street performer
That seems about right!

@Zepharius : almost there - just one question, how long is exactly "dramatically" increasing lifespan? I only ask this, because without spoiling anything for the plot, there is something that exists like that in this roleplay, however it comes with a huge cost.

That seems about right!

@Zepharius : almost there - just one question, how long is exactly "dramatically" increasing lifespan? I only ask this, because without spoiling anything for the plot, there is something that exists like that in this roleplay, however it comes with a huge cost.

I would say 250 is his max. It pretty much keeps him healthy and the control of chi allows him to keep his muscles and brain in better condition for a longer period of time.

I changed out the immortality for something else. Hopefully this works!
I would say 250 is his max. It pretty much keeps him healthy and the control of chi allows him to keep his muscles and brain in better condition for a longer period of time.
We are going to have to nerf this a tad bit - only because that much extended life would mean that he's some sort of Demi-god lol. Technically speaking, say someone was extending their life, that in itself would mean they are constantly expending so much magic 24/7

We are going to have to nerf this a tad bit - only because that much extended life would mean that he's some sort of Demi-god lol. Technically speaking, say someone was extending their life, that in itself would mean they are constantly expending so much magic 24/7
Would 150 be okay?

Would 150 be okay?
Yes, that could be okay, considering it's around 1.5 times the average age - however, to allow for this there has to be some sort of cost. Like, to live that long there should be some sort of downside associated with it. Sorry if it seems like I'm being nitpicky, I am trying to keep the rules of the lore in this role-play somewhat consistent lol.

And I've posted! Yes, there's yet another announcement lol. With that said, this is the last post I am doing before
I start Chapter 3, so whatever your characters need to do before we start chapter 3, feel free to do so! This chapter is going to expand a bit on the lore of demons, and it will also be a set-up for what will happen in Chapter 4 (because of this, this chapter probably won't be as long).

Because Alia works as a librarian and Salvia works in classification information in libraries. Do they know each other? @Ai-in Ayan @LunaLuck I'm sorry if I missed this and this has been established.

Yes, that could be okay, considering it's around 1.5 times the average age - however, to allow for this there has to be some sort of cost. Like, to live that long there should be some sort of downside associated with it. Sorry if it seems like I'm being nitpicky, I am trying to keep the rules of the lore in this role-play somewhat consistent lol.

And I've posted! Yes, there's yet another announcement lol. With that said, this is the last post I am doing before
I start Chapter 3, so whatever your characters need to do before we start chapter 3, feel free to do so! This chapter is going to expand a bit on the lore of demons, and it will also be a set-up for what will happen in Chapter 4 (because of this, this chapter probably won't be as long).
Perfectly fine. I'll make it to where he can keep his physical prime up to the age of 100, but after 100, he physically deteriorates at a rapid pace, to die within a year or 2. So 101 to 102 at most.

If that works.

Perfectly fine. I'll make it to where he can keep his physical prime up to the age of 100, but after 100, he physically deteriorates at a rapid pace, to die within a year or 2. So 101 to 102 at most.

If that works.
That works!

@linsen : around midday!

Hey everyone. Unfortunately, because of some new changes in my life I have to drop out of this RP 😞. I've really enjoyed the ride so far and have appreciated story building with everyone ^_^.

Hey Crew, any chance of slots openning?

I do hope that JSJ returns soon, the story hasn't even gotten spicy yet :( Would you be alright making another post @Crijns or @Ai-in Ayan ? I think once our characters all meet up to interact with one another, we'll be passionate about the story again

Last edited:
I miss this RP too! Hope JSJ is alright. Can't wait to pick back up again.

I do hope that JSJ returns soon, the story hasn't even gotten spicy yet :( Would you be alright making another post @Crijns or @Ai-in Ayan ? I think once our characters all meet up to interact with one another, we'll be passionate about the story again
I will write a reply on IC but it would be just comedic in a sense

Reactions: Ice
Nicole doesn't have a thing to do with the other characters yet so I informed JSJ I'd be passing until the as-of-yet unspecified announcement was made. That was March 4th.

I have nothing against posting but as it stands it would be Nicole alone again. How about I have her be part of some emergency Church-effort to raise morale by handing out their magical favours while the higher-ups do whatever they need to discuss behind closed doors with the city government? It would get her on the street in public and open to approach, at least.

Edit: Done. Since Nicole is being very immodest about her actions against the demon, any character can have heard about it by the next day's afternoon, and perhaps vice-versa Nicole picked something up from the church visitors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom