Elegant Introduction

Currently reading:
Elegant Introduction

Local time
Today 10:26 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, I am brand new here. I don't know how to navigate this website yet, so I will be taking my time. Feel free to add and message me as you wish. I like to play a character who is a neck-breaking head turner. Someone who is the attention of the room the moment she walks in. My character enjoys being in lavish jewels, luxury cars, and drinking the finest of spirits. I can adjust her to fit most settings, as most settings have some sort of high class in their verse.

I have three settings for her personality.
1) A girl who is much kinder and more innocent than her appearance lets on.
2) A promiscuous playful playgirl of a woman. A seductive flirt.
3) A bitchy aristocrat that looks down on most, including your character.

I am happy to play her as a wealthy heiress, a call girl for a fancy event, or even a trophy wife. Do let me know if anything unique interests you as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 12.20.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 12.20.43 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Hey there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum~
For characters and such maybe create a thread in our character area

and for partners well our RTs are always busy so check them out here :)

Thank you kindly. I see there are many forms of introduction here on this forum. Thank you kindly for showing them to me.

Well I wouldn't say all are for introduction, this are is where users introduce themselves, others are for character creation/documentation (not needed for an RP but many like having teh records, myself included) and then finding partners who are interested in the same plots and genres, there should be a PM that'll help explain the forums, but if you're stuck then feel free to PM me.

I feel welcomed, as I am getting responses at a time where I assumed very few people would be active. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

We've got users in various timezones so there is always plenty of users on.

I mean we have people all over the world. there are always people online. and the chat is usually talking.
I feel welcomed, as I am getting responses at a time where I assumed very few people would be active. It's a pleasure to meet you all.
I mean we got people from all over so there is always someone online. I'm on and off from about 12:00 Pm- 2:am Est Cuz i have no sense in time or sleep. And i assume there are more people like that too. Also do feel free to talk in the General chat room. We got lots of people in there rn and talk about a lot of stuff at different times

I am more than happy to arrange roleplays with individuals, though I would like to make sure I have behaved in the proper etiquette here on the forums.

Well, as I said, you're free to PM me or tag me for any questions you might have, we do have a rule section which we encourage all new users to check out.

Here is a link to make it easier for you:

I take it you aren't into playing with chains any since you keep forgetting links. Haha, I'll see myself out.

Back
Top Bottom