Closed π†πˆπ‹πƒπ„𝐃 π‹π„π˜π‹πˆππ„π’β €β€’β €Regency Romance & Magic

Currently reading:
Closed π†πˆπ‹πƒπ„𝐃 π‹π„π˜π‹πˆππ„π’β €β€’β €Regency Romance & Magic

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. Any (Groups)
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. Low Fantasy
  3. Historical
  4. Political
Character Preferences
Original Characters Only
Still room for one more?
absolutely! the more, the merrier!

I am trying so hard to be normal and nonchalant about my interest in this -- Will be sending a character sheet soon! I am a newbie to the site, as well, but am happy to send a writing sample with my character profile if you'd like πŸ’–
i wouldn't mind a writing sample; that'd be awesome! the only thing i'll ask, since you're new to the site, is that you let me or the group know if you decide not to stick around so we can plan around an absence. other than that, i look forward to seeing what you come up with !!
 
If my count is correct, we have five completed fem characters (and two writers are each working on a fem character), bringing total to seven. Meanwhile we have seven male characters. So - pretty balanced, feel free to shoot your ideas towards OP tho
Thanks for the numbers update.
 
Hello! Sorry to intrude when the thread is already closed off πŸ˜…. I hope you all won't mind.

I came across this thread a while back and read through the premises, character sheets, and story thread. I really like this premise, and the characters are all so interesting! I'm invested in seeing what happens next in the story πŸ˜†.

I was wondering if this thread would continue after this Season wraps up, and be open for a round 2? If so, I would be really interested in joining and bringing in my character when the time comes.
 
I was wondering if this thread would continue after this Season wraps up, and be open for a round 2? If so, I would be really interested in joining and bringing in my character when the time comes.
hi, hello !! i was considering the "round 2" sort of thing for a while bc i thought it'd be such a fun idea to have the characters come back, especially for those who didn't marry by the end of the season, or for anyone else who wanted to join as someone new, but... we've already lost so many writers, and it's honestly been such a blow to my excitement and motivation for this project that it's unlikely. πŸ˜“ i do sincerely appreciate your interest, though!
 
Back
Top Bottom