Currently reading:
Greetings and salutations-

dahomey

treacherous with old magic
Local time
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Hey there--

Somehow I've found myself back on a role-playing site. I am new to the Inner Sanctum, but I've been roleplaying for some time now. I think what draws me to it is exploring a character. What they think and feel and what motivates them to act. Really I just love writing and sharing stories with people. I tend to be drawn towards 1v1 role-plays, but I'm open to exploring a group. I promise to write a lot, but I may not always be consistent in my timing. I have a lot of school right now, so my apologies in advance. I will be transparent about my schedule though!

Some things about me... I love poetry and music. Talk to me about Frank Ocean anytime. And tell me about your favorite tunes too! My favorite poet currently is Audre Lorde, if you guessed. And most of the characters I write are black and queer. Because I am. And frankly, I've always been struck by the lack of black characters and role-players that I encounter.

I'm excited to get to know you all! Especially excited to find a community of writers of color and queer writers. Give me a holler if you have any particular story ideas in mind or if you just want to chat.

dahomey

Last edited:
Many welcomes to the Sanctum,

Hope you are able to find yourself a space here. We have many writers of all abilities and experience so with any luck someone will appeal.
You are correct there is definitely a shortage of rpers of colour, and considerably more female than male. Still I hope this won't put you off exploring our hall's further.

Any problems approach our wonderful staff. Any more general queries try chat, as there is usually a long-term resident lurking who will help if they can.

Hope you have an enjoyable holidays, and I look forward to seeing you around.

All the best.
Nyx.

Back
Top Bottom