Either Needed H2o Just Add Water: Mako Mermaids- remade 😊

Currently reading:
Either Needed H2o Just Add Water: Mako Mermaids- remade 😊

LaQueenTea

QueenMama
Local time
Today 2:46 PM
Hello everyone, for starters, thanks for clicking on this thread and Hi, I'm Queen! Now, a little information: This thread is actually based off of the idea of someone else, other members and I, were interested in. We noticed that the maker of that thread has not been active in the sanctum, since June. So, we took it upon ourselves to still do the roleplay. There are already 5 people already in this role play, so if you're interested pm me and we can work out how to bring you in where it makes sense. (That is if you view this sometime later, because right now we also haven't started)

What Is This Roleplay About?

Now that we got that out of the way and if you're still with me, this is the roleplay idea. So, if you haven't already guessed it, this is a roleplay about mermaids, based off of the show H2o Just Add Water: Mako Mermaids. In the show these three girls- 2 out of the 3 knew each other beforehand- get stuck together on an island- Mako Island- and they end up falling in a cave- that looks absolutely beautiful *gush*-.

This cave has a big body of water that looks like it might lead somewhere, so one of the girls goes in to check if it leads to the open ocean, where they can get help from a ship. It does, so they all plan to go swim out, and at this point it's late. Coincedently, the same moment they all step into the water, is the same moment the full moon comes into view through a hole on the ceiling of the cave, that shines down on the water. The water begins to shimmer and bubble around them, as the moon hits it, and the girls are drawn to stare at it. When the moon finally moves out of view, the water stops bubbling, and the girls don't think much of it. They find a ship and are returned home safe, the only thing that changes is, the next time they all ever touch water... they turn into mermaids.

So, our roleplay is going to have the same concept, with me and two others playing the role of the girls- except probably different genders and characters -.
We also already have two mermen, and that's it. If this interests you, we can discuss a role you could possibly play.

Rules

• No drama, only in the roleplay
  • No smut, romance= yes, smut= no, no
  • No harming or killing someone else's character- discuss with your partner before doing that-
  • If you're going to be part of this roleplay, you have to be able to post at least once everyday to keep it rolling.
  • If you can't post, because of personal issues or any reason, tell us all so we are aware and we can keep it going, until you can come back.
(If there's anything else, I'll add it in)

Character sheet fill out

Insert face claim here

Name:

Sexuality:

Are you a mermaid/man already or become a mermaid/man?

Power/ability:

Insert tail picture here (or you can just describe the color)

Personality:

History:

RTI OOCI CSI H2o mermaids rp

^ ^ ^
^ ^ Character sheet (when your approved, post your character here)
^ OOC thread (more info on locations, mermaid history, possible roles)
Request thread (you're already here)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom