Novice hello & about me

Currently reading:
Novice hello & about me

Local time
Today 12:43 PM
Messages
1
Pronouns
they/them
Hi everyone!

I'm lizardfather and I'm 25. I've been roleplaying since I was 13 in various places, mostly tumblr and discord, but this is my first time trying out roleplay forums.

I tend to get most attached to media with relatively small fandoms (not a preference, it just seems to keep happening!), and because I prefer to play and write with canon characters, it can be quite hard for me to find roleplay partners! I made this account ultimately in the hope of finding someone who would like to write characters from the show Bones with me.

I like to take my time with replies and get really into my character's head. I have a full time job and a few health conditions, so I'm not always the fastest, but then again, if I get really into my character's head, sometimes the words just flow and I can be quite speedy.
 
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!


First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!

( There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows! )​




Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there!

However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!​




Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl!

And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​




I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!

Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​


 
Welcome, Lizard! It can take some time to adjust to forums but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time at all :rainbow:
 
Back
Top Bottom