- Local time
- Today 6:42 PM
- Messages
- 2
- Age
- 21
- Pronouns
- He/Him
Hello! I'm Autopsy. <3
I just recently lost someone who I quite literally talked to on a daily basis, so I need something is distract me lol.
I'm ALWAYS open to chit-chat! So absolutely feel free to reach out. <3
Some lil things about me:
I'm goth!
He/Him (genderfluid)
I love all this creepy/unsettling
And I have a particular interest in horror/slashers/masked men.. drool.
Here's some stuff I'm interested in!
Games:
FFXIV
HellDivers
ResidentEvil
Silent Hill
Dead By Daylight
Elder Scrolls
Outlast Trials
Fallout
Assassians Creed
ETCETC (squints at my steam games)
Fandoms/Media:
Hannibal NBC *
SoulEater
MDZS
TVD
Scream
Basically horror stuff lol
I just recently lost someone who I quite literally talked to on a daily basis, so I need something is distract me lol.
I'm ALWAYS open to chit-chat! So absolutely feel free to reach out. <3
Some lil things about me:
I'm goth!
He/Him (genderfluid)
I love all this creepy/unsettling
And I have a particular interest in horror/slashers/masked men.. drool.
Here's some stuff I'm interested in!
Games:
FFXIV
HellDivers
ResidentEvil
Silent Hill
Dead By Daylight
Elder Scrolls
Outlast Trials
Fallout
Assassians Creed
ETCETC (squints at my steam games)
Fandoms/Media:
Hannibal NBC *
SoulEater
MDZS
TVD
Scream
Basically horror stuff lol

