Hello Friends

Currently reading:
Hello Friends

GrandLethalGM

Break Fury
Local time
Today 5:29 AM
Greetings to all who stop by this little thread. I go by GrandLethalGM but feel free to just call me Grand. I am no stranger to roleplaying and have been doing it for around 12+ years at this point.

I stumbled across this site while looking for a replacement place to roleplay. I used to be heavily active on Dream Realms Roleplaying but for some reason, I can no longer access that site so I have moved on to what's next. :)

I look forward to meeting any and all of you during my time here. And I hope to get into some fun and exciting stories while I'm here too.

Welcome welcome! You're not the first DR refugee to find your way to us. We have an immigration roster going to help people reconnect with lost partners. If you'd like, check in there and get yourself acquainted with us. We hope you're here to stay and we hope you love every minute of it! ^_^

Sanctum Immigration Roster: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/sanctum-immigration-roster.10838/

Hello and nice to meet you. I heard some stuff about DR, I knowe we got alot.of their members these last few weeks. There is aout somewhere on site
You should contact staff and see if any of your partners washed up here.

Greetings to all who stop by this little thread. I go by GrandLethalGM but feel free to just call me Grand. I am no stranger to roleplaying and have been doing it for around 12+ years at this point.

I stumbled across this site while looking for a replacement place to roleplay. I used to be heavily active on Dream Realms Roleplaying but for some reason, I can no longer access that site so I have moved on to what's next. :)

I look forward to meeting any and all of you during my time here. And I hope to get into some fun and exciting stories while I'm here too.

I would like to RP with you

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum!! I hope you enjoy it here!! :D Since you're from DR, the awesome admins here started up a roster for people to who want to find their old partners... I'm happy you're here at IS, and I hope to see you around!

Sanctum Immigration Roster <--The link for the roster.. :)

I wish you good luck, and tons of fun! :D

Welcome to the site, Grand!
Let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom