Sanctum Immigration Roster

Currently reading:
Sanctum Immigration Roster

I myself am also from Dream Realms. Though, sadly I cannot remember the names of all the partners that I had lol. It is nice to know that others from the site are finding their way here though. Be nice to run into some familiar faces in the future.

I was most known as being BanderSnatched from Guilty Pleasures. I took a 2 year hiatus from writing with no intention to return to that site, within that two years I lost in contact with a great friend and fantastic writing partner ShyLilKitten. I went to log in to try to touch base from our last convo but say the site was closed for good.

If your are out there hit me up!

If you know me from GP Hola!

- Bander AkA Freefall

Reactions: Mia
Hey all. Like a few of the people here I have migrated from Dreamrealms. The main partner I am looking for is Maurauder. There is another one but for the life of me i can't remeber his name.
We were doing a werewolf to. Last thing that got posted was a rogue male showing up.
Last thing posted on the rp with Maurauder was oir characters made it to his cousins house after the castle was burned down.

Heyyo, I'm from dream realms. While I'm sad about the site crashing, id love to get in touch with people I've previously role played with. I'm horrible with names so while I can't give any in particular, my old screen names were

-Yimara
-Evelyn (after I lost access to my first account because of an email issue :( )

I hope to hear from some fellow DR refugees, especially if you have any information on what happened to the site. <3

Howdy! From GP and DR myself- I stopped using GP a lil' while before it went under though. If someone were to know me from anywhere, it's probably dreamrealms. User has always been GrimDomain! If ya remember me from anywhere, lemme know! I'd always be happy to reignite whatever roleplays fizzled out, new & old alike.

I've been mentioned a few times. I'm highly flattered. I'm here, and on another site, but we can discuss in Private Messages. I think I've gotten into contact with a couple of you, but not all. I'm working on it, I promise.

Hi, I am Princesscrystal from DR. I try my best to use the same name on each of the RP sites that I am using.

I am looking for Lethia from Roleplay.me and DR. I had tons of fun with our story and I miss writing with you.

I'm from DR too. I keep in touch with Bloody Professional so I will let him know you are looking for him! I've been trying to get him to join this site for like a solid 6 months now lol

Dude, I just joined if you can tell him I am here it would be great. We had a homestruck based rp way back in 2016 that we were in and another earlier this year before DR shut down.

I'm from DR as well and I can't recall the names of people I used to RP for I was moving out of the country and went Hiatus.

I went by the name LadyRosa.

It's nice to see a lot of people coming back!

I am from GP, sadly I don't remember the name of my partners there, but I was with the same username there as well. Not the same profile pic I think, its been a long time.

If anyone of you recognizes me from there, please PM, I will be so glad.

I am from GP, sadly I don't remember the name of my partners there, but I was with the same username there as well. Not the same profile pic I think, its been a long time.

If anyone of you recognizes me from there, please PM, I will be so glad.
GP for the win! :D

I'm from DreamRealms, and my previous name was ShroudedInThorns as well.

I had a Succubus X Summoner rp with a great guy that I hope to hear from again. I've forgotten his name, but don't hesitate to send me a message if you fit that criteria.

I hope we all can find our partners again!

Back
Top Bottom