Currently reading:
Hello there!!

ieri-fengari

Local Draconic Witchery
Local time
Today 7:57 AM
Pronouns
She, Her, Hers
Hello! My name is Ieriam, or Ieri (said like Miriam without the m!)!! I have been role-playing since I was about 14-15, so about 13 years now! I started out on forums, and haven't been within a forum for years. My main source of roleplay the past few years has been within the roleplay servers of World Of Warcraft! I'm a total game nerd, and a writing nerd and would love to get back into forums and meet some new people.

I'm a little rusty, as within the game writing is limited a bit, but I know I can swing back into the novella style writing I used to be able to do! I love fantasy settings, some horror, romance, sci-fi, slice of life, just about everything I am into writing, though fantasy is my main writing style!

I look forward to meeting anyone and joining into some roleplays here on the site!

Welcome to the site! your found a great place to share your writing! Don't worry about being rusty, so many of our people are great and will work with you regardless, and you'll be back at full speed in no time.

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Some pre made templates And Some pre-made character templates and
Another set of premade templates
And
visual user guide to some site functions

welcome to the site ieri! <3

Hello! My name is Ieriam, or Ieri (said like Miriam without the m!)!! I have been role-playing since I was about 14-15, so about 13 years now! I started out on forums, and haven't been within a forum for years. My main source of roleplay the past few years has been within the roleplay servers of World Of Warcraft! I'm a total game nerd, and a writing nerd and would love to get back into forums and meet some new people.

I'm a little rusty, as within the game writing is limited a bit, but I know I can swing back into the novella style writing I used to be able to do! I love fantasy settings, some horror, romance, sci-fi, slice of life, just about everything I am into writing, though fantasy is my main writing style!

I look forward to meeting anyone and joining into some roleplays here on the site!
Hah! We're cut from the same cloth. Moonguard or Wyrmrest Accord?

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom