Currently reading:
Hello there!

Lovely_Poison

Daydreamer
Local time
Today 6:51 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone. My name is Renee and I'm probably going to be doing this a few times tonight.

I've been writing for a long time now, almost fifteen years, on one site and it has unfortunately shut down so now I'm looking at other sites to find new partners and expand my horizons!

A little bit about me: I'm a mother and work full time so I'm not always available but I do try at least once a day. Writing style-wise: I always write in the third person and I write paragraphs. I've never been good with one-liners, as I don't feel like I can work with them. That aside, I really love Sci-fi, Romance, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Mafia, and so much more. I'm a very easy going person and I'm pretty open-minded! I'm hoping to find a good place to call my new RP home so I'm excited to see where my adventure leads me!

Hope everyone is well and if you'd like to be friends, just let me know!

-Renee

Hello, gamer! Welcome, these guys are really good at a great welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Thank you so much! I find comfort in madness so I hope to fit right in! ๐Ÿ˜

welcome to the site renee! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

HELLO!

1707008776162.png

Welcome to the site! ooh fantasy and mafia both are quite popular, and I'm sure you will find someone to share your words with soon.

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at

and the

After that you can check out the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Welcome to the Sanctum! Hope you enjoy yourself here with us.

Happy writing! ๐Ÿ’

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom