Currently reading:
-Hello x) !

MaesBae

Torture Chamber Dweller
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 4:35 AM
Hello!

My name is Mae, and I am an oldtimer when it comes to roleplay. I used to own and navigate a very large BL Forum ( around 12k members) that basically ended in drama and a huge mess, and that sort of killed my desire to rp. That however was 5 years ago, so I am still trying to rekindle my desire for this hobby. I used to exclusively roleplay in german, but I managed to get into english and have stuck to that since then.

I am a big fan of literacy, I love story building, lore, fantasy, history, and basically all of that book stuff. I do check my texts for spelling before I send it( so excuse spelling mistakes, sometimes the program doesn´t pick up everything), but other than that I would describe myself as an advanced literate roleplayer who writes long texts, book style. For me, fantasy has always been gory and violent. Nature and supernatural things are not soft and gentle, but harsh and brutal. I am a big, big friend of "realism" and prefer realistic depictions of injuries, pain, and all of that nasty stuff. I'm basically a big, big sucker for tragedy and the not so nice things. Life is not nice, and the cruelty of realism is something I enjoy quite much! So consider me a future torture chamber dweller. Genres are usually fantasy, (realistic) history, slice of life, drama, tragedy, snuff, smut, demons, vampires, hell and heaven, love-hate relationships, and that sort of stuff. Imagine a dark fantasy book with some adult thematics. Adult themes are a must for me. Sometimes, I also delve into genres of IP´s (Star Wars, LoL etc. ) but that´s rather rare.

I usually stick to Male x Male relationships, but if your character entices me enough, I will venture outside of that. Generally - I consider myself very open and ready to explore new things, be it genre, or pairings. I am convincable, just sell it to me with enthusiasm and I'll tag along. I draw my (crappy) art myself, or have it commissioned by artists, no stealing here.

What I like is someone who has passion for lore, world building and realism. I can take the lead if wanted, but I enjoy creative people who prosper in their writing. Work with me, and I'll work with you.

I always struggle a bit with new forums / settings, so bare with me as I probably embarrass myself in an attempt to get myself established.

Please feel free to talk to me, hit me up or whatever. I am chatty, so don´t think you´re stealing my time. I am a babbler, so no worries.

Much love,

Mae

(PS: In case I break any rules, please don't take it as a sign of malice. I am trying my best :D ! )

Hello Mae! Welcome. I hope that you find everything that you're looking for.

Welcome to the madhouse. Life is indeed gritty. Your approach will be appreciated here.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom