Hi! I’m Bulma! Glad to be here! I’ve been in the game for almost 20 years now. Writing and roleplaying is my life really. I love Geralt of Rivia and anything that has to do with Henry Cavill. (I’ve even done fanfiction on the side) but yeah! I have 3 daughters and a lovely husband. I usually write as a male because… I enjoy it! But yeah! Nice to meet you guys
It is 10:41am in central Florida and I haven’t slept since 4pm yesterday so I will be editing this later on but for now, have a lovely day!
It is 10:41am in central Florida and I haven’t slept since 4pm yesterday so I will be editing this later on but for now, have a lovely day!


I also adore the Witcher universe, though I admit I only know it from the Witcher 3 game, which I imagine doesn't paint a particularly full picture. It sure is fun, though! Have a groovy night!