Hi!
I'm Yamimew, but you can call me Yami-- I am a 27 year old F and have been roleplaying for over 12 years now. A little about me is: I am a huge fan of Romance and drama themes though lately I have been more interested in some fantasy roles.
I work night shift as a lab tech. (we create DNA for cancer studies, vaccines, crop genomes, ect.) CST US so depending on the amount of sleep I get that night (or morning) I should be able to reply once I get home.
I'm excited to be a part of this community.
I'm Yamimew, but you can call me Yami-- I am a 27 year old F and have been roleplaying for over 12 years now. A little about me is: I am a huge fan of Romance and drama themes though lately I have been more interested in some fantasy roles.
I work night shift as a lab tech. (we create DNA for cancer studies, vaccines, crop genomes, ect.) CST US so depending on the amount of sleep I get that night (or morning) I should be able to reply once I get home.
I'm excited to be a part of this community.

