Novice Hello

Currently reading:
Novice Hello

ayologan56

Serf
Local time
Today 5:17 PM
Messages
1
Age
19
Pronouns
he/him
Hi! I suck at talking about myself, but here's my best shot. Well, I have next to no RP experience, in fact this is about my first time dabbling in the community, so I don't know any of the parlance either. Just be patient, I'm a little dumb.

As inexperienced as I am, I like to think I'm at least half decent at writing. I have some time logged writing up lore for my own 40k armies regarding history, Notable characters, and the outcomes of battles (games I played with my friend).

As I am completely new to this, I will probably kick it with self insert characters until I really figure out getting into another character's head. Also, I RP in the first person, but I can try and work on operating in third person if need be.

I suppose now is a good time in this rant to introduce myself: My true name is not Logan. I might tell you i fI come to trust you...or you might just find my name posted publicly somewhere, I'm absolutely inobservant enough to do that. I am a rather large, nerdy, white guy. I enjoy food, all kinds of music, singleplayer games, strategy games, and learning information I'll never use.

I'm down for most kinds of settings and genres, from sci-fi to romance to slice-of-life to urban fantasy, anything. I'm even cool with moving to Discord, should the situation call for it. I have no real triggers, but of course all things should be done in moderation. My only real boundaries/hangups are: I won't play canon characters (you can, I just suck at it), and I refuse to do dark romance. Believe it or not, I think that treating abuse, crime, violence and manipulation as "romantic" is both unhealthy and uninteresting.

If we do wind up doing romance, just a couple things:
1. I'm only into women.
2. I'm especially into tomboys.
3. I'd prefer to play a submissive role, but I'm down to play a switch.

I really have no clue where I'm going with this, as I said: I suck at talking about myself. So there, now that I've overshared with the class, I guess this is the end. Hit me with any ideas you have for an RP if you need someone, and if you have any questions for me I will answer them...probably. I'd say "bye", but this is more of an open-ended hello, so...the end.
 
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!


First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!

( There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows! )​




Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there!

However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!​




Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl!

And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​




I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!

Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​


 
Back
Top Bottom