Hello

Currently reading:
Hello

Local time
Today 8:48 PM
You may call me whatever you like, so long as it is appropriate. I've got by many names on many websites. This being my most recent. I stumbled onto this site today and decided to check it out.

What's something interesting about me? I wrote my first book in kindergarten with the help of my mother and have enjoyed writing ever since. My first chapter book what written in the third grade and oddly enough it was a fan fiction. I found text-based RPGs when I was 12-13 yrs old that's when I fell in love. Now I'm nearly 26 and have been roleplaying for almost 13 years.

Aloha! Welcome to the family!
You are surrounded by people who love building worlds and weaving tales. I look forward to seeing your creativity flourish here!
If you need anything, just let me know. I'm happy to help.

Aloha! Welcome to the family!
You are surrounded by people who love building worlds and weaving tales. I look forward to seeing your creativity flourish here!
If you need anything, just let me know. I'm happy to help.

Thanks, I appreciate it. My writing abilities became intimdating where I was roleplaying most recently. My starters are long and descriptive. They take detail, thought, and emotion into account. I try my best to keep my posts like that. Although, I'm keeping my few moving roleplays there. I just want some place to call my permanent home.

Reactions: Mia
We aren't intimidated by thought and detail, around here. I live by the philosophy that, "the devil is in the details". The more depth a story has, all the better.
While there are some people here who like to do quick, bullet-post, style roleplays, there are probably more of us who prefer "collaborative story telling".

If you'd like, jump into chat at any time and meet a few of the locals. Not only is it a great way to make friends, its also a great way to meet other writers who share interests and traits, to pair up with.

We aren't intimidated by thought and detail, around here. I live by the philosophy that, "the devil is in the details". The more depth a story has, all the better.
While there are some people here who like to do quick, bullet-post, style roleplays, there are probably more of us who prefer "collaborative story telling".

If you'd like, jump into chat at any time and meet a few of the locals. Not only is it a great way to make friends, its also a great way to meet other writers who share interests and traits, to pair up with.
I appreciate the input. It makes me very happy that people here prefer my writing style here.

Welcome to the site! I can't wait to see what you do here.
You'll find plenty of great people to write with.

Back
Top Bottom