Unspecified Her

Currently reading:
Unspecified Her

Local time
Today 3:51 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Howdy, my name is Rotten. I have been rping since early middle school (still have at least one or two of those rps lol) and I typically go the fantasy or supernatural route but can sometimes like my slice of life and normal romance plots.

If you have any questions about this plots or idea, please don't be afraid to ask! If you're interested but feel intimidated by the ideas and not getting them, don't be! I'm always happy to explain more or make things more clear.

World Info : Here!
Character Info: Here!

I will be playing the Band Leaders, Hosts, and whatever other characters I create to interact with your character(s)

Have fun with this!
A basic start that can go a lot of different ways is you creating a basic mage.
Your mage has finally decided to take the Eleven's Exam. They are excited to get assigned to a band but have no idea which one they might get assigned to. Who knows what adventures they might go on or who they'll meet along the way.

This kind of start gives me a lot to work with. I cam see what kind of characters you make and whatnot and that pets me decide which band I'd like to see them with or what characters I think they should meet.

Of course, of this is not a start you want then we cam discuss and come up with something else, but I suggest that start so we can get used to the world and existing characters and whatnot.

Here are some of my preferences
I am most comfortable with BxB and GxG relationships. If you would like smut in your rp, then it will have to be one of these two. I am simply not that comfortable with BxG smut or even BxG relationships. Also, I wouldn't say I'm a necessary "kinky" smut writer.

My motivation for replies slips in and out constantly. I would like it if you would wait at least three days before bumping an rp. Sending reminders any more frequently can sometimes push me away more.

Reply length will vary from person to person. I usually try to match lines but I would like it if your minimum length was five mobile lines.

Back
Top Bottom