Both Needed High Fantasy Adventures DND group tale with solid core needs a few more to flesh things out.

Currently reading:
Both Needed High Fantasy Adventures DND group tale with solid core needs a few more to flesh things out.

Any room for a human swordmage?

Hiya! yes, there is room for another. I'll grab the details in a little bit and send them over vid DM for you to look over.

This looks neato! Is there still room or have you got the second group covered?

Hey, looks like you're full up for the time being. I'm very interested though so I just wanted to get my foot in the door and let you know in case you have space open up!

Hey- this idea looks like a ton of fun!

Since it seems you're all full up at the moment, I just wanted to pop in, like Hotdog, and express interest for whenever you've got another opening.

There might be openings in one story, or I might start another and play a less central character myself. I'll reach out soonish(before next week probably) when I have an idea what looks like it will work.

If you don't have too many poeple I'm intersted.

Lightning-elemental based Arcane Swordsage.

If you don't have too many poeple I'm intersted.

Lightning-elemental based Arcane Swordsage.
With three of you thats enough to start. My role would need to be a little more limited in this one, at 12 stories already I'm only just keeping up with em. But I can provide some setting and a little plot and turn you loose if you all want to get a tale rolling. I'll start something and then reach out to @CyanZ @upscalerat and @RedemptionforaHotdog

Back
Top Bottom