Currently reading:
holy smokes.. howdy!

spicy static

galactaquatic gallivanter
Local time
Today 4:56 AM
Pronouns
she/her
I definitely forgot what it was like to have hobbies and passions. I wanted to grow up and be (what I thought was) an adult so fast that I forgot to bring myself alongside. I'm hoping to grow and brush up on some skills I've lost and perhaps shake this lingering apprehension and low esteem I have towards expressing myself nowadays. If you could call it roleplaying, I began around ages ten or eleven. Pretty crude, but nevertheless fruitful attempts with fellow literary-hungry peers in which we'd make our crusade online to websites with age restrictions we disregarded or written in dozens of composition notebooks that we'd never disclose past sixth grade.

Now nearing twenty-three, I'm staring at the same fig tree Sylvia Plath wrote about and all those figs I eagerly grabbed and crushed in my fists with greed and panic are dropping to my feet all the same. I feared complacency the way I should've my lust for life but SIGH, I digress... I love fantasy, whimsy, nostalgia centered roleplays, but honestly I'm needing anything to hone back in on articulating myself. I'm stoked to catch up with everyone and get back into writing even if it takes me a while! High winds and fair seas for now~

Welcome to the Sanctum! We have a bunch of lovely writers who will soon be sharing words with you! Huzzah for fantasy and whimsy! Some of my favs!

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Some pre made templates And Some pre-made character templates and
Another set of premade templates
And
visual user guide to some site functions

welcome, spicy!

this community is very friendly and welcoming, I'd suggest popping into the chat to break the ice or smth.

What are you looking to roleplay?

welcome to the site static! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom