Hoooi!

Unny

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 5:49 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Folks!
My name is Unny, nice to meet yah! I'm looking around for more folk to Rp with, so I will try this site!
Doing Rp for around 7 or 8 years now, but sadly I still struggle with grammar/spelling at times since English is my second language. But I would not say I'm bad, so... I'm doing okay!
I'm an artist, gamer, anime nerd and streamer, so I have a lot of hobbies. I do a lot of art of my oc's and characters I like so there might be some art if i really like our rp.
Some Rp Info:
- Genres: Fantasy, Anime, Romance, Adventure, smut, action. ( dont want a story with only smut as a focus).
- Style: I have never thought about what kind of style I do, but I would guess it's called: Multi Para, Novella, Para.
- Verses/fandoms: Oc Verse, The Arcana, One Piece, Undertale, black butler, Lotr, Destiny 2, League of Legends, Pokémon & GW2, (open for any ideas)

If you find me interesting, send me a hello or something or what you do on this site... I'm still learning this new site! But have an amazing day, and hopefully we can start some RP soon!

Attachments

• Unny and Panda white.png
    Unny and Panda white.png
    707.6 KB · Views: 3
  • dragon twitter banner.png
    dragon twitter banner.png
    648.5 KB · Views: 3
  • FNwPyCnXEAI1pPK.jpg
    FNwPyCnXEAI1pPK.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom