Isle of Val’dren (A Dark Fantasy) *interest check*

Currently reading:
Isle of Val’dren (A Dark Fantasy) *interest check*

Well Amnar really would not be feasting on his own kind. But not saying he won't take a demon lover once in a while. He just would not be feasting on their sexual energy.

Well Amnar really would not be feasting on his own kind. But not saying he won't take a demon lover once in a while. He just would not be feasting on their sexual energy.
well that works for me lol

@Saiga
Hey, I appreciate you wanting to take up the Drow Queen and don't want to have a complaint already, but your intro with her basically rendered mine completely meaningless. I mean, I put a lot of effort into that deception just to have her see through it without even looking over any of the clues left behind. Especially considering manipulation is supposed to be Diego's biggest asset. Could we at least try for a bit of intrigue even if she's forced to play the fool for a bit?

I dunno, @vannira , you're our OP, am I off base here? Did I completely flub that and make it totally obvious who did it?

@Saiga
Hey, I appreciate you wanting to take up the Drow Queen and don't want to have a complaint already, but your intro with her basically rendered mine completely meaningless. I mean, I put a lot of effort into that deception just to have her see through it without even looking over any of the clues left behind. Especially considering manipulation is supposed to be Diego's biggest asset. Could we at least try for a bit of intrigue even if she's forced to play the fool for a bit?

I dunno, @vannira , you're our OP, am I off base here? Did I completely flub that and make it totally obvious who did it?
Oh I agree with you actually, Lucien. There will be no farther metagaming allowed! Saiga, please modify your post and please do not metagame again.

Alright, alright. I'll change it. You want her to come see Diego? What exact reaction were you wanting from your text so I can mold mine into it.

Honestly, my take on it was that he was trying to start a war between the drow and demons. Maybe the drow queen can demand a meeting with the demon king? And since the demons know that the four guards are missing already, although unsure where, until she arrives, could start a feud?

Still need someone to rp the demon king and the warchief. I'll NPC them for now, but hopefully someone wants to rp them.

Alright, alright. I'll change it. You want her to come see Diego? What exact reaction were you wanting from your text so I can mold mine into it.
Just follow the evidence, that's all I'm asking. Have her go to the demons to demand an explanation, go to the vampires to create an alliance, I don't really care. I was just trying to creatr sone opening conflict.

Hmm what should I name the warchief if no one else claims him...

Hey if you want I can play the demon king too
Two should be the limit. Also, the greenskins would not let someone just "pass through" their fort. It's surrounded by tall walls with guards walking along the top of it.

Ok ill edit that so he just goes around it I'm still figuring everything out my bad as for the two characters limit that makes perfect sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom