MxF Let our words sing their passion~

Currently reading:
MxF Let our words sing their passion~

Nihls

Feather Overseer
Local time
Today 11:40 AM
The Paperwork, Have Fun

Welcome. In case we haven't met yet, I'm Nihls, irremediable writer and restless spirit. I wish to meet other such spirits to commune in the creation of unique stories about fascinating characters, and hopefully some lewd, bawdy smut as well. If something tickles your creative bone, you're invited to PM me or reply to this thread, if that's not the case, then I wish you the best luck on your search nonetheless.

As I have mentioned previously in an introduction, I love to experiment, but fantasy, horror and sci-fi have a special place in my heart, outside these rigid labels, romance, mystery, action, comedy, it's all like a buffet to me and I'm not scared to sink my spoon in them all. That said, sticking to a few of these at a time would prevent consistency from leaving the party. I also wouldn't be afraid of trying a game master sort of deal, where one player acts as the main character/s and the other controls the environment as well as any secondary character.

On matters of post length, my intention is to make things flow in a good rhythm, slowing down to paint just enough detail. Adapting to the demands of the plot and what the partner provides takes priority. If things turn into dialogue ping pong, replies shorten to a paragraph or two, if we begin to shift scenes, or there's an action sequence they double in size, roughly speaking. Introductions are generally the longest.

I'm on GMT-6 and I generally sit down to write longer replies until the afternoon/night, but I carry my phone more often, so shorter replies and PMs might occur earlier. Depending on the weather, you can safely expect replies every third day, or so.

Even when I write nothing but smut, I'm meticulous to evoke personality and meaning through it. I'm convinced that it's perfectly within reason to write a good story that occurs only within the confines of a bedroom and the intimacy of a couple. On the other hand, it's also possible to convey sensuality and intimacy through a story with no depiction of sex, since I enjoy both of these, it's only a matter of finding out what proportion works in each specific case.

When it comes to unconventional sexuality, I have very little qualms, as long as the rules allow it. Same goes for violence and other touchy subjects. In the unlikely case that something written manages to make me uncomfortable, I will make it known with as little bitterness as humanly possible. Likewise, if you know what kind of thing bothers you, be confident to tell me at any time.

I ask only for the most creative and gorgeous people to approach me, next to nothing in terms of exigency. I like to chatter about the meaning of life or nothing at all. We can be kindred souls or as close as friendly strangers. All is good even when life can't be that simple, yet being forthright is so critical to the enjoyment of this hobby, it should be an unspoken rule, if not for my own peace of mind, for the fulfilment of everybody involved. If there's anything you wish to propose, recommend or just negotiate, please do, I'm very open to others giving me a piece of their mind.

Most importantly, I want to get a least a rough description of the kind of experience my partners expect, so that it becomes easier for the both of us to get invested and involved in the story.

The Reason We're All Here

With these matters addressed, I'll jump straight into assorted blurbs for ideas I've been aching to try for some time.
  • A night entity. Following the life of a very unfortunate young adult, after they find a close loved one is suffering of terminal illness, a humanoid shadow with goat-like horns reveals itself in the middle of the night, admitting that they were brought upon them as a curse that attracts great misfortune.
  • Lotus Spire Directive. The most secure school in the world, Lotus Spire Directive is the best alternative for teenagers and young adults with anomalous conditions to prepare for the bright future that awaits them. LSD operates without government or military affiliation, a private school for truly exceptional individuals.
  • A Grand Parallel Realm. It's a golden age for vrmmo games and with the announcement of Optima, a platform that promises to introduce gamers directly into a variety of game worlds, there's already critics debating the dire consequences of such a world-changing device, reviewers speculating how bad the final product will be and a horde of people willing to spend their life savings for the opportunity to be in the shoes of a light novel protagonist.
  • Slice of Bomb. Ivory is the name of one of the last places to live in the world, also known as 'site d-42' it is what is commonly known as a dome town. With the fourth generation of people inside the dome, the idea of a life outside is all but out of consideration. Yet, there's minor concern over the sustainability of the micro-nation inside the dome, while a loving AI is more than convinced everything is safe under its careful watch. The youth, on the other hand, simply wonders what they will be doing on Friday night, dreading the prospect of monotony.
  • Basilisk. A lot less eloquently presented as the others, but this is the name of my science fiction pet project merging many of the fancy stuff I like. The premise involves shapeshifting alien parasites granting supernatural abilities, if that doesn't turn your stomach then you should ask me about it.
  • I have a D&D character I've grown fond of, he's a NE dragonborn wizard and he's absolutely fabulous, using him again has been in the backburner of my mind for some time.
I have done these (one of them twice, also going into different directions), but they hardly have concluded in the most satisfactory manner. I'm willing to try them again with new people, if anybody's interested (could also check the ever growing list of inactive rps in my signature).
  • The elder's graveyard. Gods and titans have caused their mutual downfall, now lowly mortals emerge from the underground to find a world full of barren wastelands, boundless possibility and danger, still littered by the rotting corpses of the fallen mighty.
  • Earth of hellfire and torment. The age of man comes to an end when Ophiad, ancient demon lord awakens. Suddenly, earth grows smaller, as the dwindling population of free mortals unite against a common enemy, the only hope seems to be delaying the inevitable.
  • Dawn Heart: Medical Dungeon. Being a monster is a dangerous job, with occupational hazards that range from common curses and occasional plague to the always opportune adventurer. Despite the custom of legend dictating that every monster should choose death over external help, for many such creatures in need of medical assistance the underground clinic of Dawn Heart is nothing short of divine providence.
  • Summoner Society. The world has always been abundant with tales of mystics being capable of summoning spirits at their command. At a time when society at large accepts the mythical status of such tales, there's another, more recent hearsay, one about certain people receiving a strange, anonymous email, with the invitation link for a website where the matters of summoning, enthralling and tending such otherworldly creatures are discussed in the most casual manner.
  • Undying Hearts. The Domain is a living, breathing world, made of a conflicted amalgam of both wires and flesh, where death is a luxury many can't afford. In a world like this, even the clouds of dust struggle for dominance, yet the greatest source of animosity are two big factions, in the name of chaos and order, respectively. While most creatures are ultimately sceptical of these ideals, it's harder even for the most detached to question the virulent consequences of such war.
  • The ministry of the forest. Fairy tales don't occur in the void, they are ultimately glimpses of wild kingdoms unknown to men. Within these kingdoms, exists a unique hierarchy, composed by various spirits and impossible creatures. In the Mockingbird Forest, the ministry is known to be the ultimate authority, they are an order of powerful beings, known to protect their forest and mediate the conflict between its various inhabitants.

Some recent notes on recent cravings and quick ideas:
  • Beastars. If anybody has read this manga/watched the anime, I would like a small something with OCs, preferably.
  • Fantasy with a more dream-like feeling. Maybe involving heavy use of substances. Drawing inspiration from artists such as Hyeronimus Bosch, Wayne Barlowe, Zdzislaw Beksinski and Hans Giger.
  • Victorian/Gothic horror aesthetic, ala Bloodborne (I just like the ambientation, don't know about the lore). Something with good horror, with a heavy, demonic atmosphere, maybe with hunters, focusing less on the action/monster of the week and more on the world building and psychology.
  • Focus on the economy aspect of an adventure world, crafting and trading with rare loot and such.
  • Anything I've described so far but with a more humorous, self-aware tone, because variety and all of that.
  • In the case of more straightforward fantasy, I like to add some variation in the assortment of intelligent races and monster creatures as well.

Unspecific pairings, to be fleshed out with some planning and tweaking.
Low/high fantasy or just medieval:
  • Court painter x Engaged princess
  • Witch/Warlock x Scared villager
  • Veteran warrior x Naïve healer
  • Master x Apprentice
  • Elven slave x Beastly slaver
  • Wannabe knight x Novice wizard
  • Wandering knight x Queen of the dessert kingdom
  • Spirit of harvest x Spirit of death
  • Shifty assassin x Smooth aristocrat
  • Bankrupt noble x Wish-granting demon
  • Predator x Prey
  • Hero x Nemesis
  • Vicious monster x Human sacrifice
  • Heretic cultist x Holy cleric
  • Arranged marriages
Close to reality and/or Sci-fi:
  • Paranormal investigator x Sceptic journalist
  • Damaged android x Human activist
  • Camgirl x Follower
  • Police officer x Rebellious punk
  • Rogue ai x Celebrity artist
  • Otherworldly abomination x Unsuspecting soul
  • Indentured servant x Employer
  • Undercover agent x Cult member
  • A mundane couple in unfamiliar situations

Appendix

That wraps it up, I'm currently satisfied with the looks of this thread. While everybody reading this thread already has my gratitude, there would be deeper appreciation for anybody who comes with suggestions or criticism of it.

Nihls' alphabet, aka how I schooled a bird-brained fay spirit:

A is for Alignment. B is for Blasphemous. C is for Cabin. D is for Depths. E is for Eldritch. F is for Feline. G is for Gift. H is for Heaven. I is for Identity. J is for Jewerly. K is for Knot. L is for Lechery. M is for Metamorphosis. N is for Nocturne. O is for Offering. P is for Pride. Q is for Quiet. R is for Ribcage. S is for Secret. T is for Tragedy. U is for Unconscious. W is for Wrath. X is for Xenomorphic. Y is for Yesterday. Z is for Zealot.

Some strong words in there, may serve inspiration.

02/21/2020: Changes to the formatting, added a new sub-section. Also updates to the terms of use.
05/05/2019: A pair of new plots were added.
05/18/2019: There's a new plot.
09/03/2019: Some formatting and minor edits.

The appendix may or may not be useless; the legend says it protects your soul from exorcism.

Last edited:
I'm interested, perhaps we could take a more reality based Equestrian Prince x Trainer? A bit out there, I know, but you seem like a quite interesting writer :)

Hey thanks! It's cool, I'll PM you, surely we can work something out.

Small update and an even smaller bump!

Bump, for I am still searching, a new plot was also added.

The one roleplay that hogged my attention is on hiatus. This is a bump.

The Ministry of the Forest has piqued my interest and I'd love to learn more. The whole void thing is a bit hazy to me, but overall sounds like a fantasy world I could totally get behind. Also, I'm totally down to casually discuss the meaning of life as long as you understand that in some way a strong breeze, a sincere laugh, and chocolate are all involved!

The Ministry of the Forest has piqued my interest and I'd love to learn more. The whole void thing is a bit hazy to me, but overall sounds like a fantasy world I could totally get behind. Also, I'm totally down to casually discuss the meaning of life as long as you understand that in some way a strong breeze, a sincere laugh, and chocolate are all involved!

The void thing is literally nothing, just a figure of speech to say that this world of fairy tales is more extensive than what tales suggest. Honestly chocolates are quite relevant to the meaning of life, I like the unsweetened kind, though, and I don't know how polite society would look at something so outrageous. I can tell you all about laughter. Don't know about the strong breeze, but roller coasters are a fine substitute as far as I'm concerned. Lastly, I extend you a simple invitation to PM me if you wish to talk some more.

Last edited:
Huh. I updated the thread and almost forgot to give it a bump.

Back
Top Bottom