Closed literate, romance, plots & pairings within. ((CLOSED FOR NOW))

Currently reading:
Closed literate, romance, plots & pairings within. ((CLOSED FOR NOW))

hooligan

if u ain't a goth hoe, gtfo my trap house
Local time
Today 5:00 PM
ABOUT ME.

What up? I'm Ash, I'm 28, and I never fucking learned how to read.
jk jk jk
I am looking for some potential partners and friends, though. So, I guess I'll just jump into it with the logistics. 👀

• LITERACY. Third person, past tense. I'm sort of lazy-lit, I guess. My post length varies and I tend to mirror my partners. I'm known to crank out 1000+ word intros or replies during certain important scenes and shorter replies if there is dialogue happening between our characters. It all depends on what's going on in the plot, but I never send one-liners, and I expect the same from partners. I like writers who can give me at least a few paragraphs or something to work with, but like I said, I'm flexible and it all depends on what's going on IC.
  • POST FREQUENCY. I can commit to once a week at minimum (with exceptions for busy weeks, as I'm starting a new semester soon. I will let you know and extend you the same courtesy. Life comes first.) I will probably post more than once a week though, with occasional rapid-fire some days.
  • PAIRINGS. I'm interested in mxm, mxf, fxf, mxnb, fxnb romance pairings, though I usually gravitate towards playing at least one masculine/male presenting muse. I am willing and love to double, play any gender and play many side characters. So, if you have a specific character you are itching to use or a certain kind of pairing or plot aspect you want to do, shoot me a message! Worst I can say is that I'm not interested.
  • GRAMMAR. Know proper grammar and spelling and have a good grasp of the English language. Nobody is perfect (not even me) and I don't expect you to be, but I need to be able to read your replies. Incorrect usage of you're/your or using "would of" instead of "would have" are my biggest pet peeves.
  • OOC. I like using Discord for OOC chatter, but PM works too. I love to get to know my partners, become friends, discuss plot and characters, world build, etc. I also enjoy making spotify playlists and pinterest boards for characters and RPs.
  • FACECLAIMS. Faceclaims are not required, but if used, real people or digital art are preferred. Pretty much anything is fine except full, giant-eye anime style. Sorry, not my cuppa tea. Nothing against anime, though. I just don't want to RP it.
  • SMUT. Smut is all fine and dandy if it comes up in RP and moves the story along, but by no means will I RP based solely on smut. I much prefer things to happen naturally between characters and focus on the overall plot of the story, not the smut.
  • OTHER. Ummm, I'm a meme king. Props if you know any of the little memes I've sprinkled in this thread. Other than that, I like to think I have a very well-rounded and excellent taste in music and I'm always happy to share and receive recommendations. Send me your favorite songs and playlists <3 I also play video games (mostly solo player games, current faves are RE4, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Ghost of Tsushima), and I'm currently unemployed but I am a university student.

PERSONAL PREFERENCES.

PLOTS.
This roleplay takes place in a Japanese feudal era inspired place. It could be a mythical place we make up, or we could use actual Japanese history/geography. Either way, this land is ruled by feuding warlords of various clans. One of the warlords' daughter/son has always been sickly. Desperate for a way to save his only heir from certain death, the warlord makes a pact with a demon, but at a price. The region is soon flooded with strange creatures that come out at night, and the people blame this new blight on the warlord's heir.
🙌🙌🙌 pls i'll be forever indebted to you for doing this RP
wordbank: Japanese | historical | low fantasy | samurai | arranged marriage | horror | supernatural | monsters | forbidden love | age gap
possible pairings (bold is my preferred role): samurai x warlord's son or daughter, samurai x priestess, demon x warlord's daughter/son
mxm, mxf, mxnb, fxnb, fxf
I have a lot of possible plot ideas and characters for this!

In the year 2299, the world is slowly recovering from an anthropogenic climate catastrophe. A megacorporation now owns everything. The Corporate Elite enjoy lavish, leisurely lives within city-sized biodomes, protecting them from enduring acid rain, floods and droughts. Everyone else lives outside the domes in Corp-owned mining towns. Residents earn credits for their work and are able to spend these credits at Corp-owned stores and Corp-subsidized android brothels, among other things. MC is a secondhand companion android who was sold to a new owner in one of these towns. His memory was supposed to be erased, reset, and replaced with a different droid program, however, due to some unknown error, he retains memory and secret knowledge of his previous "owner," a high-ranking official of the Corp. YC is a mechanic who specializes in fixing mining equipment, and who also occasionally receives repair requests for the few androids working in the town. ALT: YC is one of MC's clients, or whoever you want if you don't like these ideas. Open to suggestions. Either way, MC and YC meet and begin a relationship. Eventually, both tired of being slaves to the Corp, MC and YC begin to lead a resistance against this megacorporation, uncovering grisly secrets about the apocalypse and the corporation's central AI known as ARCANGEL...
🙌🙌🙌
wordbank: dystopian | sci-fi | androids | AI | cyberpunk | post-apocalyptic
pairings: android x human (mxm)
click for info on my character, CYAN (AKA Quinn)
I have an introduction post primed and ready to go for this one.

MC and YC are aboard what should have been a quick connecting flight on small propeller plane. When the plane passes through a dense fog, they begin to realize something is terribly wrong. The pilots have vanished, and the plane is careening towards unseen destruction. When the smoke finally clears after their crash landing, the two passengers realize they're not in Kansas any more. Instead, they are now lost in an alternate, liminal dimension inhabited by grisly monsters. Is it real, or some artificially induced nightmare..?
wordbank: horror | liminal spaces | surreal | survival horror | modern
inspiration: Silent Hill, Stephen King, The Evil Within
pairings: survivor x survivor (any genders)
inspirational pinboard

OTHER INTERESTS & RANDOM PAIRINGS.
medieval fantasy
queen x advisor
knight
x princess
hunter x hunted
mortal x immortal
assassin x target
mage x apprentice
high fantasy
low fantasy
dark fantasy
sci-fantasy involving an alien invasion on a classic medieval fantasy world

modern
undercover cop, citizen, or other x mafia/triad/gang leader
closeted x openly gay
teacher x student (college) (mxm only)
hero x villain
post-apocalyptic
slice of life story -> sudden apocalypse twist???
fluff, romance based
open to other pairings

sci-fi
alien x human
bounty hunters
space exploration
space pirates
sci-fi horror (something akin to alien, predator, annihilation)

western
weird western
witch x cowboy
gay cowboysssss 😌
add some dark fantasy elements? Witches, monsters, shapeshifters? Magic?!

ask me about my wiener discord / spotify / pinterest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom