Looking for Trans-friendly Adventure/Romance

Currently reading:
Looking for Trans-friendly Adventure/Romance

noeinan

Trans Titan
Local time
Today 4:05 PM
Hello, I go by Noein. I used to do a lot of forum based role-play back in school, and now that I'm trying to relearn writing I was hoping to get back into it for fun and practice.

While I haven't spent as much time recently doing text based roleplay, I have upkept tabletop role-playing with a local group once to twice per week for a decade or so, and feel confident in characterization and storytelling.

In the past I've been more into the style of a few paragraphs each in third person, but am open to other styles. I won't really nitpick grammar or anything, but for longer posts I would super appreciate breaking it into paragraphs as it is very difficult for me to read walls of text.

I really like fantasy and supernatural settings, and would love to coordinate for an exciting adventure full of mature romance. (I create adult games and so this is an area I'd like to practice.)

I am non-binary and am fairly flexible in terms of character genders for roleplay. I would say that I lean towards partnering with men and masculine oriented characters romantically. But I can totally get behind a Lady of War type character and similar.

Very kink friendly, I lean towards bratty sub/power struggles, but would be comfortable occasionally playing a more dominant role. I see myself as fitting more in the dungeon than the torture chamber in general, but could be open to more extreme stuff after we get acquainted.

I guess to start out I'd like to do scenes and get back into it before committing to a larger, long term story. I'd love to try out a few rps and get back into the swing of things!

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

I look forward to seeing you around! Have any questions feel free to pm me or any of the other staff members. Happy Roleplaying Friend!

Welcome! I'm new as well and loving it so far. I hope you like it too. Hope to see you around ^_^

Thank you! I just got back some messages from my first inquiries and am really looking forward to my time here! I'm glad that you're having fun too :D

Welcome to the Sanctum! I'd love to figure out a rp scenario, it'd be nice to roleplay with other trans people!

Yes! I'd be stoked to write with other trans folks! Do you have any prompts? I just wrote a couple myself if you'd like to browse: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/noeinans-flights-of-fancy.10713/

I'm still adding more, since I've built up a stock of story ideas over the years, but I added a few that I thought people might like. :)

I have a space thieves one, and a romance one I won't get into because it's cringey lmao
here is the space thieves one: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/galactic-thieves-space-rp-interest-check-need-many-people.10701/

World of Beasts looks really cool! I love roleplaying as a shapeshifter lmao

Back
Top Bottom