All Mad Writer Seeking Long Term Partner(s)

Currently reading:
All Mad Writer Seeking Long Term Partner(s)

Local time
Today 8:26 PM
Pronouns
They/them, she/her.
UPDATED: 09/08/2023

NEW PLOTS ADDED.

NEW EXPLANATION OF WHAT I CRAVE.

I am waiting.

Hello everyone.

I just returned to roleplaying, and I want to start by actually going through the delightful process of character creation, plot design and—best of all, roleplaying itself! I have a need to write. A lot. And anything. I need my creative outlet back somehow, and this has always been a surefire way to release inspiration into the wild.

Now, about me: I started this adventure by getting into fanfic, as many of us do. I ended up loving reading and writing off it, and have started properly writing since. However, university started, I got sick of getting ghosted on every website, and I (tragically) abandoned the whole endeavour. I write descriptive, long posts, but I don't overdo it just to write more. I end up running with my imagination and throwing a novella at my partner. I understand this is not appealing to everyone, so please only consider this if you are okay with longer posts. Sometimes I only write 2-3 paragraphs, too. I just wanna do the story justice and I do what feels natural. Since I am just coming back, I will most likely write shorter (not novella) length posts.

I am VERY IN LOVE with anything fantasy, horror, sci-fi, and anything in-between. I honestly enjoy pretty much anything, but I tend to quickly lose interest in heavily romance-centric plots. I do not mind romance, and a little prelude to smut is okay, but that is really not why I write or why I am here. However, do note: if the romance is really well-written, it happens organically, and it's just fun and kinda fire, I will definitely not reject it.

I am currently very free, and will be for a few months. Other than basic life things, I will probably reply within a day or a few (depending on the muse). I am very excited about this, so I will most likely be very active in the near future.

A note on ghosting:
I got discouraged from roleplaying because of ghosting. I hate it. Despise it. If you are in the habit of commonly ghosting people, not even bothering to send a polite "I lost interest" message, do not bother. I will not like it. It would be a waste of our time. I get very excited and invested when the inspiration hits, I go all out, and I put in quite a bit of effort. I repeat, no ghosters. HOWEVER, I understand that life can happen, definitely, there is no pressure there, and busy people with quality writing are worth waiting for.

I am pretty open when it comes to violence, gore, terrifying/fucked up psychological horror, etc. If we hit a certain limit, we can talk about it. Thanks to the website's policy, we should all be relatively mature adults about such things here.

Fandoms: To be honest, I haven't written fanfiction in years, maybe even more than a decade (I suddenly feel old), but if you have something good going and I like the world, I will participate.

Quality: I don't expect Tolkien, but you must be understandable. Decent grammar and punctuation can make the world function better, don't you think?

I am currently like the barren wastelands I tend to enjoy writing about: mainly kind of lost in a trance of aimless ideas that need to be solidified into something more. I am open to your ideas, too, so throw them my way.

Some brief idea descriptions:

• A sci-fi-fantasy setting where a planet has been destroyed ahead of its time because a powerful wizard from another planet has been harvesting its host (magical energy) star's power, and the harvesting mechanism's failsafe got triggered. Scattered, the surviving civilisation must find a new home and the criminal mage to bring to justice.
  • A futuristic cyberpunk Ancient Egypt with an all-powerful godking (pharaoh). The possibilities are endless!
  • Graphic warning: A family of strange cannibals that are also flesh/blood mages that live in a flesh forest. Yes, an entire forest made of flesh and sinew. The inhabitants are probably not really humans.
  • A post apocalyptic wasteland steampunk setting, where terrifying monsters roam the lands and cults and helpful communities are scattered throughout.
  • A traveling circus of freakshows that are actually magical, rather than freaks, who use their magic to perform without it being obvious that it is magic. The whole thing is a masquerade for elite monster hunters who keep towns safe.
  • Another monster hunting idea? Why? Yes. Another one, about an obsessive monster hunter-scientist who seeks to understand (while defending the world against) monsters. The setting would be Victorian, so a bit of a historic element too. He has some issues with his brother's judgemental attitude and poetry and girl obsessions. They are some kind of nobles, so money is not an issue for him. But the rest of the world, and mostly people, are issues for him.

More Plots:
Please find more plots here. This is just my website where I put a large majority of my fictional creations. These are old, so please ignore the [taken] labels. Even if we don't follow these to the letter, they should be good launching points to new stories.

NEW Plots:

• A story that takes place in some kind of ancient jungle-temple, full of dangers and mysteries. Can be any jungle theme, with more of an adventuring bend.
  • CYBERPUNK. HIGH SCIFI. Throw it my way. I NEED TO BE IN A DYSTOPIAN FUTURE, FULL OF SPACE-FARING CIVILISATIONS AND INSANE TECHNOLOGY. Please. World destruction. Apocalypse. Post-apocalypse... a society at its height of utopia, soon to be toppled by a rebellion?
  • I want to play a girl who's entirely insane and has the ability to use scissors to lethal extents, be it magical or simply through pure force. An asylum setting or a similar horror setting would be perfect.
  • I want to write a story in an asylum that maybe has people presumed insane, even though they simply see the supernatural. Maybe some of them ARE supernatural.
  • A STEAMPUNK STORY where maybe our characters attend a prestigious institute. Think airships, innovation, adventure... maybe the institute gets attacked by some mysterious group, our characters end up involved in the mess somehow, and we have to find out what happened so we can save our city?
  • A post-apocalyptic world that's gone to shit because of giant mechanical robots. Most buildings were destroyed. Time would be around modern times but with slightly better tech, at least what remains of it. Idk about your character but mine would come from a city ruled over by a tyrannical 22-24 year old. They have a big fighting ring and the whole city thrives on fighters, violence and strength. Their cells are often in use and people who commit whatever 'crimes' the Beast Lord (the tyrant) doesn't like are thrown into jail.
  • Zombie apocalypse in the future, anyone?
  • I wanna play a brilliant scientist in any plot. Someone exceptionally clever. A genius, if you will. Any plot where they might fit, I'll consider.

And many more stifled ideas just waiting to burst to the surface.

Lastly: as is common sense, godmodding, breaking site rules about age and other common unfun practices are things I will never entertain.

Thank you for clicking on and reading my post. Hope to hear from you soon!

EDIT: Some plots have been claimed! If I think of new ones, I'll add them, but this doesn't mean we can't think of new ones together, so do not hesitate to message me for some brainstorming.

EDIT 2: Added new potential plots. Links to my website.

EDIT 3: Got new ideas and added even more plots! I am super excited to try those, too!

Hello, world!

I come to you, impassioned and full of thoughts, emotions and ideas, and I need to express them somewhere!

I am now on the hunt for an emotionally-poweful, intense, wild plot. Full of twists and turns, and crazy events!

I'm talking gods, or mortals who wish to become gods... people so powerful, a battle could destroy cities! Because, why not?

I have added some new plot ideas above. Some things are just general and I want them. A bit vague but I want to flesh something out, something new, with any potential partners! I NEED. To. Write. More.

I am also craving something really new, so if you wanna throw it my way, please do.

COME FIGHT ME?

NOTE: STILL NOT INTERESTED IN SEXUAL CONTENT.

EDIT 4 & 5: New descriptions added, new plots added.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in some of the ideas which you've presented. Dm me if you want to talk more. :)

Feel free to skim through my posts for gauging writing style compatibility.

I really like the sound of the Steampunk idea you got. We can cook something up if you're down.

I'm really interested in your ancient temple idea, I'm itching for a dangerous mystery adventure.

Back
Top Bottom