Either Needed Mass Effect & Warhammer 40k Crossover RP

Currently reading:
Either Needed Mass Effect & Warhammer 40k Crossover RP

Dust22grey

Knight
Local time
Today 8:33 PM
Okay so for this is a group RP which is a crossover between Warhammer 40k and the Mass Effect Trilogy. The basis of this comes from a fanfiction I am reading (an Eldar Craft world is coming to the Mass Effect Galaxy (I am going with they are desperate places even though they are both set in the Milky Way Galaxy) in order to escape what is going on. Ahead of the Craft world is a scout ship which contains quite a few Eldar and from what the fanfic stated possessed the means to destroy a couple of Geth ships when they tried to get in range to attack it. An Eldar Outcast (and Farseer (I may control both if I use a Farseer in it as well)) join the Normandy Crew when it leaves Eden Prime, this will start in Mass Effect 1 (at the very beginning) and goes to the end of Mass Effect 3, to say this is long term would be an understatement.

I am looking for people to RP as the main members of the crew (those who join Shepard on missions (Shepard can be Male or Female it depends on who would RP as him or her). At first only Shepard and Kaiden are open (I imagine that after a few hours everyone else will be open since it took me about that time to unlock all the party member in Mass Effect 1 (I was doing all the quests I came across (ended the game at level 68 or so). Secondary characters or those who aren't that prominent will be controlled by either me or someone else if they want to control one of them. I imagine that eventually people may be controlling two characters if we can't find enough people.

So I am mainly looking for people who know the Mass Effect Lore or have played the games. Eldar characters are reserved for me and those who know 40k Lore and Eldar. I also would prefer to have people who can be descriptive and detailed in their replies, I am somewhat descriptive (mainly it comes from details I can work with and if I am making a starter or background for the RP). This RP would have some smut but that comes after relationships grow so odds of it happening near the start are unlikely and I am trying to get into story centered RPs with smut happening on the side after characters and relationships grow.

I have the starter reply for the RP already set up and I will post it after i get 1 or 2 people interested in the RP. The characters needed to start are Shepard, Kaiden, and Ashley. If you are interested let me know which character(s) you would like to control in the RP.

One two and three, and dawn of war warhammer.

Okay well I gave a description of how the crossover will be (an Eldar Craft world (will be the Craft world I made) is going to the Mass Effect Galaxy, a scout ship will be present before the Craft world arrives. An outcast will join the Normandy Crew to explore the galaxy more, kinda like scouting. I will control the Outcast and I debate on a Farseer accompanying him.

My general idea is that the Craft world will arrive towards the end of Mass Effect one. So would you be okay covering Shepard, and or Kaiden and Ashley until more people join ?

Personally is like to covet Shepherd, as I actually enjoy politics, hypothetical politics because current politics are.... well, cure t politics.
Any preference to male or female shepherd?

(Sorry for not posting sooner, I had to watch Game of Thrones)

The Eldar Craftworld Solaris remained hidden near an asteroid belt as they hid from the eyes of the rest of the galaxy. This task was difficult do to the war between The Imperials of the Ehrendolch Sector fighting the minions of the Great Enemy. The Craftworld aided where the Farseers saw they could without spending too many lives in the process. As the war came to an end the Warhosts returned to the craftworld as the minions of the Great Enemy located the craftworld and managed to board it before they could slip into the webway, this lead to a battle where the Craftworld destroyed little over a hundred ships before the enemy was beaten back, this came at a dire cost nearly a tenth of the population of the craftworld perished and of those a quarter of their soulstones were shattered
The craftworld moved as their hiding spot was no longer of use. They no longer wished to linger in this galaxy while the followers of She Who Thirsts hunted their kind down. Ulthwe, Aliatock, Biel'Tan and the other craftworlds could linger but the seer council saw their best chance was to use a webway port which was believed cursed and head to wherever it took them. As the craftworld prepared for this task they required information before they arrived so a warhost would be sent with a frigate to scout out this new area
The warhost would be comprised of a dozen Farseers, a few squads of rangers, an outcast, as well as dozens of others to be a sizable force for this without straining the craftworld. The outcast would be the forward scout of the warhost as he was a wanderer of their craftworld who had previously followed the path of the Ranger and Guardian, he had some knowledge of the path of the Seer but not enough to match the abilities of a Farseer. The frigate detached from the craftworld and entered the webway port and went towards it's new destination

-----Eden Prime was waiting for the arrival of the Normandy do to the beacon they found. The battalion of marines present were to guard the beacon but since there was little danger they were not on alert. That was until they got an unidentified signal near the moon of Eden Prime
The signal made a beeline for the moon and seemed to vanish as it grew extremely close to the the moon. This brought the battalion on Eden Prime to alert do to the mysterious signal, a satellite in orbit showed the signal to be a strange ship which crashed on to the moon, the crash seemed to have caused little damage to it's structure. Command planned to alert the the Normandy to this signal and when they did Eden Prime came under attack by an unknown force
When the Normandy arrived it went for Eden Prime to complete it's mission first before heading to investigate the ship. While the Normandy dropped the Spectre Nihlus off early and dropped Commander Shepard, Kaiden Alenko, and Jenkins off at their drop point. As they did this a smaller ship from the strange ship left the moon and went to Eden Prime

--Rokhir was the outcast asked to accompany the expedition, his skills at running, espionage, assassination, and other arts made him a "valuable" addition to the expedition that his home sent. The Farseers and most higher ranked Eldar did not favor him for his years of running. The ship detected another ship entering the system and attacking the world they orbited
The Farseers desired to see his skills in use so they sent him to investigate the conflict. As he stalked through the woods he found dead bodies and examined them and noticed they were humans, he did not recognize their armor as any the Imperial Army used and assumed maybe they were not affiliated with the Imperium of Man. It mattered little to him just so long as they were easier to deceive and manipulate unlike the Imperials who had grown more weary of the Eldar. As He examined the dead human soldiers he heard the sound of weapons being used.

He snuck towards the source of the skirmish and spotted three humans engaging machines. He decided to observe the Humans for now.

(The Humans he is watching is Shepard, Kaiden, and Ashley)

Commander Grace, Elizabeth, Shepherd swore.
Not a godly one or some other similarly related curse. It was short simple and the end sounded a lot like up. Followed by a term meaning herself the world for horizontal position.
All of this being a hugely pedantic way of saying,
"FUCK ME SIDEWAYS! DO THEY ALL HAVE LASERS?"

"ITS PLASMA, I THOUGHT YOU'D KNOW THAT!"
this was Kaiden, long-standing friend, drinking buddy, reluctant partner in crime and above all. Voice of 'reason' in all things regarding, hacking, ste-BORROWING INDEFINITELY, and general actions considered to be illegal, Or at least conspicuous.

Another annoying wine of gunfire followed by Her crate loosing a few pieces of itself to Plasma blasts. Shepherd, swears, again. Peaking to the side slightly, handgun raised the woman throws out another burst of gunfire into the platform ahead of her, it's pulse rifle spitting blue bolts into the air as the thing toppled over, onto the other three bodies of it's brethren.

"Clear" Ashly states straightening up from her own scorched cover, rifle actually having a blackened mark on here rifle when a drone decided anything that moved needed to be shot.

"First Wilkins dies, The we fight zombies, I almost botch a hacking attempt to tell a few people then need to get away, and now this, lase-'plasma!' LASER, firing robots. I'm sorry but if this shit gets any worse I'll eat that ration packet Joker gave me that I know will taste like cardboard coated in varren shit."

The woman half pants half breaths deeply after her rant, and sighs.

"With that in mind. We still have a colony to get into. Form up."
And with that any unprofessional rage and... outburst are silenced for the time being. A jobs to be done and nobody is getting in this woman's way.

Rokhir watched the Humans as they finished the firefight. He couldn't understand what they were saying possibly meaning they weren't affiliated with the Imperium. He moved forward to a better vantage point in order to see another engagement and perhaps see what the fighting is over.

Rokhir had grown used to spying on the mon'keah when it came to manipulating them to doing something that would benefit the Eldar. He kept his long rifle at the ready to dispatch any of the machine who could encounter him. He soon reached a point to see what appeared to be a small Human Colony and used his long rifle to scout our what was ahead.

As he scouted he saw a creature from a species he had not encountered before. He made a mental note of how the creature looked and spotted another one of the same species approaching It, the two seemed to talk and as one turned around the other shot it in the back. He continued to watch as the creature left and was accompanied by some of those machines while others remained behind

"Those Mon'keah could have trouble with a force of this size, they could be of use later, so I shall thin the machines numbers" Rokhir said quietly to himself as he took aim at one of the machines and fired a shot through its head. He quickly adjusted his long rifle and fired another round into another machine's head.

Ashely turns to what sounds... very unlike a Geth weapon. It wasn't one of those whining rattles that most plasma weapons create.
It was more a thud, like a blast of air, followed by a whistle. (I'm assuming he's using ether a shard carbide or shurikin rifle)
Shepherd and Kaiden has turned as well.

"Hostiles, doesn't sound like geth though."
Ashly states.
"Could be a troop we haven't seen before."
Kaiden suggests.
"Doesn't matter. Come on."
Shepard commands.
The continue to push forwards, and this time another shot rings out, a mass excelrator. Another curse and the party scurries off, weapons at the ready.
Two geth troopers, 3 husks, or at least there should have been. If two of the husks weren't headless on the ground and the third is probably the puddle on the ground. The troopers were there aw well, the top half of their eyes stalks has been sheared off. They were still active. Just blind with depleted shields. Simple enough to slam or throw away easily. Biotics are so useful.

Upon further inspection to the battlefield and bodies something extremely thin cut through the geth troops. And the. It happened. Sovereign roared while launching. A massive mechanical shreack that defend anyone and everyone around before disappearing into the cloudy red sky.

"..."
"..."
"...shit."

(I am using the Eldar Ranger wikia page for reference with the equipment they use and all it said was a long rifle so I went with that, I am guessing I will use the Shard Carbine)

Rokhir kept watch on the Mon'keah as they approached the opposition he thinned out. It was then that he heard a loud whining sound and looked across the line of sight and saw the machine responsible heading into the sky. He thought it was a ship so understood he didn't possess the means to take it down, the scout ship the Warhost had arrived in was hidden on the Moon of the planet he was currently on.

He stood up and moved around the outskirts of the colony in order to find whatever was the cause for the attack. During the time he was on the planet he was able to deduce the Humans were on the world first and the machines were attacking, the question was why ? He desired to find the truth by simply looking for the cause of this attack, he could inquire the Humans should their paths cross again.

He stuck to the shadows as best he could and the rooftops, he picked off several machines that came close to him, the whistle of his carbine going off was occasionally heard. He spotted a Human tram (I believe the Imperium had those somewhere if I recall correctly from Space Marine) leaving with that creature and the machines with it.
"Considering that creature is with these machines, he may be the leader of them" Rokhir said to himself quietly as he watched the tram exit his view.

Time passes. Fifteen minutes in Terran standard.
The humans move quickly and full of purpose. They weren't clunky, or slow like space marines, or as weak as the guard. No action was wasted, they weren't graceful like, Elder. They weren't shouting nonsense like space marines or guard, they were rather like tau. Pragmatic and dangerous. Executing enemies ruthlessly with there tech, and odd powers, no warp signature but the center one, black armor with a red stripe going down the left arm. She was strong, willful. Odd.

Regardless the group bores the tram and continues on. A bit of questioning each other about the "geth" assault, likely the machines, the massive ship, of the beacon and finally, looting. Mon'keah really do never change.
The team boards the tram. Time to move on.

Rokhir decided to show himself as an ally and gain their trust, his reasoning was that if they could be of use to the Craft world then perhaps it would be beneficial to appear to them now. He managed to jump onto the Tram as it left and kept his shard carbine on him.

He slowly approached the Mon-keah towards the front of the Tram, he decided that it would be a good idea to use now.

(The fanfic this RP is inspired from literally had the Council try to make what I believed was a sex robot appear more Eldar so they could try to use it in order to sneak onto the scout ship. Problem was the Eldar found it when the hid on the Normandy (during the time it was being kept at the Citadel (all I remember about that part of the game was Anderson punching and knocking out Udina) the Eldar was not happy to see that the Council believed that it could fool an Eldar (The skins apparently made it seem like one of the Fallen kin (I believe he meant Dark Eldar) and the hips were apparently too wide to be an Eldar's. I was surprised he didn't destroy and just left it be)
(I also already had some ships in mind for later in the RP)

(Do you remember the fanfic name, it sounds like a lot of hijinx insued)
There was a light, thunk sound as the elder landed. It was a single platform tram and even with Human senses it wasn't hard to hear.
Ashly, Kaiden and Shepherd all turned around in unison. Ashly with her rifle, Kaiden with a shotgun and Shepherd with, as she called it, her crappy pistol.
In the immediate time the party mistook him for a human, but oddly dressed, and lanky and long ears and papery white skin... And a strange looking rifle... ok maybe not human.
A full ten seconds pass before Shepherd speaks.

"Who are you and what are you doing here."
Commanding tones, the sound of someone used to comand that expected answers.

(The Warhammer Effect: Collateral Misfortunes. Also one ship I had in mind was a lesbian ship or what not between Shepard and the Eldar Farseer, I thought it up since I was bored. Also the fanfic is good so I recommend it)

Rokhir didn't understand what the Human had said and it dawned on him that this could be a problem. He would need to find a way to communicate them, he kept his attention on his surroundings as the tram moved in order to know when they reached the location the tram was heading

Rokhir used his Psyker abilities to learn their language and spoke.
"I am Rokhir, I was observing what was happening Human" He said in a voice that displayed a bit of arrogance, his voice also sounded a bit higher and seemed like the words had their own sense of grace to them.

Last edited:
Kaiden raises an eyebrow, Ashly gives the Alien a hard look Shepard says.
"So your not human then, wonderful, this is alliance territory i highly doubt you have credentials to be here, I have to ask you to leave or provide reason for staying."
It's not difficult to learn the language, roots in high gothic. Practically low, a little spykic prodding and it wasn't hard to figure out the intricacies of wording and rules. There still vaguely hostile. Not imperium "shoot if you twitch" hostile more, if you pull the gun on us, hostile.
Sensible hostile.

Last edited:
"I am an Eldar, Human I simply believed that you required aid, those machines back there were weaker then I am used to, also was that creature back there with you ?" Rokhir asked as he refered to the Turian Spectre Nihilus, who was dead when Shepard and co had arrived at the tram station

"He was And what exactly do you offer."
The commander manages. Ashly turns her head without looking away from Rokhir.
"Sir, I don't think we should be harboring an Alien, especially during a mission like this one."

Back
Top Bottom