Either Needed Mass Effect & Warhammer 40k Crossover RP

Currently reading:
Either Needed Mass Effect & Warhammer 40k Crossover RP

"I am an excellent shot, far better then a Human is capable of, and I am experienced in subterfuge, my skills could be invaluable to you" Rokhir said to the human in charge. He could tell the tram was approaching its destination. "This tram is approaching its destination, make your choice and quickly"

(The Farseer I think should be picked up before they head to the Citadel)

New, possible alien, probably the one who's been taking out geth troopers ahead of us, quiet and light on his feat as well. He could be useful. at least I think it's a he.
Shepard's brain worked quietly as the tram closed slowing to a halt.

"Welcome to the party Mr..."
She started, waiting for a response.
Ashly opens her mouth to retort something and thought better. Xenophobia, one to watch.

"Rokhir" Rokhir said to the Human as the tram came to a halt. He could tell the other female human was not a fan of non-humans. This didn't matter to him, just so long as she was of use to the craftworld, either by pointing her to a threat to the craftworld or if the farseers saw it and she would become a threat then it would be best to remain close so he could stop her.

As the tram came to a halt Rokhir quickly left and moved to an Overwatch position, he was able to that same creature from before but this time he was leaving a small ship. Rokhir assumed whatever be was after, he had obtained or neutralized. He also noted how there was no sounds of battle most likely meaning any defenders were taken out quite effectively.

He made a note of that as well as noted that he and his kin would have been more thorough and acquired less attention.

Ashly was hesitent still but shrugged it off as they turned back to the frame mad stepped off.
(I'm gonna be honest. I don't know what happens next in the mission)

(They had to disarm some bombs and Shepard checked the beacon and was given information by the beacon about The Reapers)

**Rokhir started to pick off the machines he spotted**

Shepherd, Ashly and Kaiden all shoot, blast or biotic there way though the geth when Shepard stops over one of the large blocky structures the geth were working on. And giving a sigh. Not in tiredness or exasperation. But a reaction of the body trying to calm itself down in the face of something horrible.
"Saren's planted WMD we have 2 minutes to remove them all, kadin Ashly go, you, rock, say with me and shoot anything that moves. Let's go people!"
With that said the two squadmates move of, Ashly glancing back before continuing. Shepard crouches in front of the bomb, and begins to work.

Rokhir stood watch and shot any machine that came into sight. All of his shots were well placed and head shots. When he first found out about these machines he briefly thought they were connected with the Necrontyr but he found out they weren't.
He also made a note to keep an eye on the Human refered to as Ashley in case she tried to shoot him while his back was turned.

"One down, three to go."
She mutters, standing up and running across a catwalk before moving down a set of stares quickly.
"Two down."
Came the voice of Ashly,
The whole thing was a scramble to make sure The Whole place didn't go up in flames. But with a lot of speed and effort, the team stops the base from detonating.

"Thank you."
She tells the Eldar exodite.
"You probably saved my ass more than once."
The group begins moving towards the beacon signature.

"There was a creature leading these machines by the way, I saw him kill that other one who I assume was with you, he is gone however, I saw him leave through my scope" Rokhir said as he was referring to Saren (I am assuming the met the dock worker who heard and saw Saren kill Nihilus). He saw the beacon as they went down the stairs and he wondered what species could have built it, it couldn't be Eldar, Eldar craftwork was much finer and more elegant.

"...thank you. The helmet footage should help us with the identification."
Shepard and co meet up and begins raking the Normandy, for extraction. Ashly examines the beacon for a bit approaching it for a time before something grabs her and begins dragging. Shepard notices, and well. As we say. The rest is history.

(So I assume we will time skip to when they were in their way to the Citadel, I will briefly control Anderson for this reply)

Shepard was brought back to the Normandy and as she was cared for, Rokhir also came aboard. He was held briefly by the security and they accepted a request. This request led to another Eldar coming aboard, this one was a Female Farseer. Her name was Aravela and she was beautiful and young for a Farseer.

Both of them were now being held in the back part of the med-bay with some guards as this was being careful since this was a first encounter. Anderson gave Shepard a debriefing on what had happened after she woke up.

(For some reason I am thinking of maybe Shepard examining the Farseer, could be an early NSFW scene if you want or we can stick to the scenes happening later, just feeling bored so I am focusing on RPs right now)

( we could move on to a little ERP, Shepard as you'll find isn't actually the most assertive outside of combat, you can get around this a few ways but I'll ask you. If we do NSFW RP, I would like to Keep my sheperd's personality. Now. Who, with who, where and when. And most importantly, how kinky are we going)

(Well for the scene I was going for she has the Farseer strip and examine her, to see the similarities between Humans and Eldar, the ranger would be examined by Chakwas. Where she is doing it for scientific reasons I was imagining Shepard for more then that. For this RP I was thinking Shepard could be a lesbian and the ship is between her and the Farseer. You can keep her personality if you want)

( Alright... I'll see what I can do.)
Shepard was back in the med bay, the Eldar "farseer" as Rokhir called her, was there as well. Normaly Chakwas would do both examinations but she, for some reason could only do The Rangers. So Grace Elizabeth Shepard was placed infront with This "Farseer" And was told to do all the tests. Currently Said farseer was to strip and Shepherd had to do a physical examination. The medical wing windows were blacked and the work began.

Aravela remained in her robes for a bit as she wasn't certain of this. After a few seconds she simply told herself the Human, may not do anything unrequired to her. So she removed her robes in front of the Human Commander.

The first thing that was seen was her add, it was small but could be firm and her skin looked like a Human's would normally. The next was her chest and her breasts were at least medium sized and she made sure that the Human couldn't tell that this was strange to the Eldar. The next thing was her face, she had long red hair and cool eyes.

"You may begin your tests Human" Aravela said to Shepard.

Back
Top Bottom