Both Needed MCU Original Heroes Interest Check

Currently reading:
Both Needed MCU Original Heroes Interest Check

I've always wanted to be an extraterrestrial being that literally shoots it's limbs at people
DC has a few characters like that.

Yeah, there was a whole idea that came to my mind where he could launch limbs at people, but could basically do finger guns and shoot people with them.

I've always wanted to be an extraterrestrial being that literally shoots it's limbs at people
What if instead of limbs, its like their fingernails? Also their fingernails are lil spikes? Idk getting hit with a finger doesn't seem that serious

Well, the idea behind it is hyper regeneration, so if he regenerates his finger fast enough, it shoots his finger like a bullet. Also allows for cool jumps. And extremely limited flying.

Well, the idea behind it is hyper regeneration, so if he regenerates his finger fast enough, it shoots his finger like a bullet. Also allows for cool jumps. And extremely limited flying.
I question the physics :/ Also having millions of body parts laying around kinda skeeves me out

Yeah, It's more of a R-rated power. And if you're questioning the physics, are you truly thinking marvel style?
Fair on the physics part. But yeah, as a rule, ripping off your body parts and flinging them at people isn't a power I'm going to accept.

got it. So I need to file that away for another RP... How about being able to turn your body into an amorphous blob?

got it. So I need to file that away for another RP... How about being able to turn your body into an amorphous blob?
Seems reasonable. So they can fit in small cracks and be invulnerable to damage in splooge form?

May not play that character. But that was my first thought so probably will.

Are canon characters still around in some form or did they never exist? Like is Tony Stark still around as a relative of Topanga.

Would Mutants be allowed?
The ones that are still alive post End Game are still kicking around. And yeah, mutants are fine.

Topanga might not work. Unless she is a bastard child from one of Tony's many many many liaisons with women. Unless she is a cousin. I'll have to research Tony's relatives.

How much time after Endgame has passed?

Time travel allowed?

Finally, an RP where my original mutant can be used. Needs a rewrite though.

Back
Top Bottom