Both Needed MCU Original Heroes Interest Check

Currently reading:
Both Needed MCU Original Heroes Interest Check

Could I use Mr. Sinister who uses DNA from other canon mutants in the creation of my mutant?

Topanga might not work. Unless she is a bastard child from one of Tony's many many many liaisons with women. Unless she is a cousin. I'll have to research Tony's relatives.

How much time after Endgame has passed?

Time travel allowed?

Finally, an RP where my original mutant can be used. Needs a rewrite though.
Let's say at least five years.

Time travel is a massive headache so let's say no.

I'm very interested! Does the character need to be from an already-established race of people, or can I use a character I've put a lot of thought into, but never had a chance to use? I have a whole Google doc detailing her, and another one that details her race.

I'm very interested! Does the character need to be from an already-established race of people, or can I use a character I've put a lot of thought into, but never had a chance to use? I have a whole Google doc detailing her, and another one that details her race.
New races are fine

Aight fam, I'll probably get cracking on an official thread this weekend, but I need a plot. Whats the gimmick gonna be?

Could our characters be from an alternate Earth?

The Multiverse officially exists in the MCU now between Endgame, Loki, and Spider-Man No Way Home.

can a variant of an existing character be considered as an OC? I have two I was thinking of.

My own spiderman, named Tony Feral. (I even have a suit for him.)

and my own Doc Oc: female, superhero, in my own piece of the multiverse where Ottotech Industries exists in place of Stark Industries thus no Iron man.

If it's a no, than whatever. it was worth a try.

can a variant of an existing character be considered as an OC? I have two I was thinking of.

My own spiderman, named Tony Feral. (I even have a suit for him.)

and my own Doc Oc: female, superhero, in my own piece of the multiverse where Ottotech Industries exists in place of Stark Industries thus no Iron man.

If it's a no, than whatever. it was worth a try.
🤔🤔🤔🤔

They seem original enough to be okay. I'd say as long as their backstory is mostly original, it's fine.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

They seem original enough to be okay. I'd say as long as their backstory is mostly original, it's fine.
to be fair, I'd want to have rped through their origin story. but I'm not sure that would work in this setting. besides, would this be a group, or 1x1?

Back
Top Bottom