my hero academia

Currently reading:
my hero academia

Hello. I actually got some sleep last night so I am feeling great today! I won't be ducking out early at 8 again like an old person.
Wonder when Izuku will show up, can't wait to get the rp going. Never have done a group bnha before, just 1x1.

You know who else goes to bed at 8? The character you will play in this Roleplay. Bakugou. He's like an old man.

I've also done a 1x1 bnha Roleplay before. I can't say it went well, though. I was pretty sad when the person stopped responding.
I've also done a few crossover Roleplays. Those were fun.

XD LMAO.....I didn't think about that!!! lol

I have played Bakugo many times, people would see how well I played him and requested for roleplays.....but yeah they all ghosted me in the end. I have played Deku,Dabi and Tokoyami as well. I even have two OCs for the bnha universe.
I did an AU one where they didn't have quirks but magic instead, Katsuki was a fire mage and I gave him a twin. They were college teachers. Though I have never did a crossover, thought about it once but the idea was never completed.

In all honest, I hate playing cannon characters from any franchise. I just don't want to fuck up the characters, you know? I have one Bnha oc and she's still being worked on.

The favorite crossover Roleplay had to have been a Demon Slayer x Bnha. It was really fun.

Oh I'm really good at playing cannon characters! It's a strange skill I seemed to have picked up. But yeah there are some characters I just will not play. Like Kirishima, don't think I could do him justice.

I have yet to watch or read demon slayer, now a days I just do one anime/manga at a time. And right now my anime is bnha.

The Demon Slayer manga made me cry, multiple times. It was not fun. I'm still salty about the ending but, there's nothing I can do except keep rereading it.

Oh I feel you there, there has been many a manga that ended and made me salty.
I really want to go back and finish reading the bnha manga. I read up to the part after the entrance exam test.......and OMG the slime monster fight.....bout made me cry!!!!!!

Hey sorry I wasn't able to get back on. We had a huge storm come trough and we lost power and our internet went down. It just got fixed like an hour ago. DX

Back
Top Bottom