New and Ready for Ideas!

kitkat_Carly

Professional Dork
Local time
Today 3:57 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello everyone!

My name is Carly and I've been role-playing for a long time. It's surprising to think that I've never come across this website, or have I?

I actually have, a long while ago. The only reason I didn't sign up and introduce myself then is because it seemed new and risky to me. I've been writing and role-playing for a long time, but I've never been to a place like this where the entire forum of a website was built for the premise of role-playing. It seemed.. out of my league.

Even so, here I am now with a drive to learn and the knowledge that no one is perfect. Everyone messes up, and it's unhealthy to believe that I wouldn't fit in simply because I learned somewhere else. I put myself out there like this just so others know that 1. It's been a while since I've played so it'll take just a bit of time to get back into the rhythm and 2. I don't know my way around the website very well so you'll have to bear with me.

With all that out of the way, it's time to get into the types of writing I enjoy!

I love slow-burning romances. Not to the point that it feels like it never goes anywhere, but enough that characters don't seem to jump into a relationship right away.

I also enjoy any fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life, anything! It's hard for me to come across a plot that I don't like the thought of.

The only thing I would like to share is that I prefer playing female roles. I don't mean to say that I can't play a male as a side character or in general, I'm just more comfortable with female. If you have any questions about this or you have an idea but this clashes with it, feel free to ask! Like I said, I'm up for virtually anything!

I have some ideas of my own so you're more than welcome to ask about those as well. I'm excited to get going so any inquiries welcome! Until then, have a good day and happy writing. 📝

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around

Hello everyone!

My name is Carly and I've been role-playing for a long time. It's surprising to think that I've never come across this website, or have I?

I actually have, a long while ago. The only reason I didn't sign up and introduce myself then is because it seemed new and risky to me. I've been writing and role-playing for a long time, but I've never been to a place like this where the entire forum of a website was built for the premise of role-playing. It seemed.. out of my league.

Even so, here I am now with a drive to learn and the knowledge that no one is perfect. Everyone messes up, and it's unhealthy to believe that I wouldn't fit in simply because I learned somewhere else. I put myself out there like this just so others know that 1. It's been a while since I've played so it'll take just a bit of time to get back into the rhythm and 2. I don't know my way around the website very well so you'll have to bear with me.

With all that out of the way, it's time to get into the types of writing I enjoy!

I love slow-burning romances. Not to the point that it feels like it never goes anywhere, but enough that characters don't seem to jump into a relationship right away.

I also enjoy any fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life, anything! It's hard for me to come across a plot that I don't like the thought of.

The only thing I would like to share is that I prefer playing female roles. I don't mean to say that I can't play a male as a side character or in general, I'm just more comfortable with female. If you have any questions about this or you have an idea but this clashes with it, feel free to ask! Like I said, I'm up for virtually anything!

I have some ideas of my own so you're more than welcome to ask about those as well. I'm excited to get going so any inquiries welcome! Until then, have a good day and happy writing. 📝
It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around
Thank you, and same to you!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Hello Carly, Welcome to I.S. I'm glad you decided to take a chance and I hope you find what you are looking for here. Everyone is pretty nice and open. If you get lost or need some help feel free to jump in chat and ask or send a PM and I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction. There's a huge section of authors seeking to write with others and I'm sure you can find what you are looking for there or will add your own request thread so that people can write with you and share in your ideas. Happy writing and have fun.

Hello Carly, Welcome to I.S. I'm glad you decided to take a chance and I hope you find what you are looking for here. Everyone is pretty nice and open. If you get lost or need some help feel free to jump in chat and ask or send a PM and I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction. There's a huge section of authors seeking to write with others and I'm sure you can find what you are looking for there or will add your own request thread so that people can write with you and share in your ideas. Happy writing and have fun.
Thank you for the help! I'm already feeling very welcomed.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom