Currently reading:
Oh Hey

Bravyn.Fae

Anxious Thief
Local time
Today 4:21 AM
Pronouns
She/Them
Hello fellow humans (or whatever)! I go by Bravyn - my internet identity and also artistic name. a little bit about me: I am a 25 year old artist with primary focus on character design. I am passionate about creative writing, painting, sketching, acting and music. I am currently learning tattooing. My day job is a forest school practitioner, which is pretty rewarding but not what I plan on doing in my future. My favorite music is Punk - specifically Folk Punk. I love videogames and fantasy novels.

I discovered RPing when I was about 14 years old. My first site I joined was a Warrior Cats RP (haha). I played around on a few sites, then went on to start my own website for wolf roleplaying. I was dedicated for a summer but unfortunately lost my passion for writing due to a lot of mental distress and depression. I've focused on my mental health the last 9 months and am finally back in a position to pursue the things I love once again :)

I'm here to connect with like minded people, touch up on my writing skills, and to have fun.

Welcome to I.S. Bravyn, fantastic intro very cool stuff. We have a section where members share art and I hope you take advantage of that, I think it would be neat to see what kind of creations you make. There's a lot of people seeking others to write with and I'm sure if you look you'll find more than a few ready and able to write with you. Have fun and happy writing.

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to I.S. Bravyn, fantastic intro very cool stuff. We have a section where members share art and I hope you take advantage of that, I think it would be neat to see what kind of creations you make. There's a lot of people seeking others to write with and I'm sure if you look you'll find more than a few ready and able to write with you. Have fun and happy writing.
Great, thanks so much I'll definitely check it out

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom