Currently reading:
Oh Hey

Bravyn.Fae

Anxious Thief
Local time
Today 4:42 PM
Pronouns
She/Them
Hello fellow humans (or whatever)! I go by Bravyn - my internet identity and also artistic name. a little bit about me: I am a 25 year old artist with primary focus on character design. I am passionate about creative writing, painting, sketching, acting and music. I am currently learning tattooing. My day job is a forest school practitioner, which is pretty rewarding but not what I plan on doing in my future. My favorite music is Punk - specifically Folk Punk. I love videogames and fantasy novels.

I discovered RPing when I was about 14 years old. My first site I joined was a Warrior Cats RP (haha). I played around on a few sites, then went on to start my own website for wolf roleplaying. I was dedicated for a summer but unfortunately lost my passion for writing due to a lot of mental distress and depression. I've focused on my mental health the last 9 months and am finally back in a position to pursue the things I love once again :)

I'm here to connect with like minded people, touch up on my writing skills, and to have fun.

Welcome to I.S. Bravyn, fantastic intro very cool stuff. We have a section where members share art and I hope you take advantage of that, I think it would be neat to see what kind of creations you make. There's a lot of people seeking others to write with and I'm sure if you look you'll find more than a few ready and able to write with you. Have fun and happy writing.

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to I.S. Bravyn, fantastic intro very cool stuff. We have a section where members share art and I hope you take advantage of that, I think it would be neat to see what kind of creations you make. There's a lot of people seeking others to write with and I'm sure if you look you'll find more than a few ready and able to write with you. Have fun and happy writing.
Great, thanks so much I'll definitely check it out

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope that you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Back
Top Bottom