Both Needed PKMN: Isle of The Gods

Currently reading:
Both Needed PKMN: Isle of The Gods

Brianna.

Roescia
Local time
Today 1:24 PM
283a84fc56cec1e68aad9ada64baeaae.jpg

Only the Best of the Best and a Lucky Few ever lay eyes on Astoria: Isle of the Gods.
Champions, Elites, Celebrities and the yet Unknown selected in a randomized lottery.
Offering only the best of amenities and opportunities to relax or rise above the best, Astoria is a well guarded gem accessible only by flight and sea.

A large statue of Garchomp overlooks the Central building from the water, artfully and masterfully shaped like a Bulbasaur with a glass bulb overlaid in an plethora of flowering vines and creepers. Inside is housed a wonderfully acclaimed buffet hall and a state of the art shopping plaza featuring an ice rink at the center. Two exercise gyms for humans and Pokemon respectfully are nestled amongst the avenues surrounding it, along with a Five Star Restaurant overlooking the Main Arena; Cafe; a Fine Lounge and the hippest Nightclub around. As you continue through the trees and ornamental bushes shaped to the curvatures of various Pokemon you'll also be pleased to find a Day spa, Kayak Rentals and two Pokemon Daycares at your service... And that's just to scratch the surface.

Welcome to Astoria: Isle of the Gods.

Last edited:
Each area has a boss pokemon that protects that area.

A wandering professor with a tree name.

Oy we're treading on Sun and moon territory now

I'm so glad you found this I forgot I posted it on here and thought it was gone FOREVER

You're welcome.
Got to go afk for a couple of hours.
Chat with you later.
Got discord? Chartreux#4034

You don't need to go into huge detail. I find it useful to offload this sort of thing onto other players with IC creativity LOL

Costume Party Event?
Cocktail Lounge with Dancing to Live Music (Metal, Pop, Rap, Rock) or D.J.?
Item / Treasure Hunt Event with Items Planted in the Forest?

Those are actually wonderful ideas
Happy to help.

So, this is a rather exclusive resort? Invitation only?
Trainer Character Sheet?
Should the trainer need have earned a complete set of regional gym badges?
Should trainers be allowed a smaller number of pokemon in their teams, like maybe 3 ?
A trainer's pokemon level could range between forty and sixty.
A trainer's three pokemon might be limited to a total of one-hundred-fifty levels (example 40 + 50 + 60, or 50 + 50 + 50, or 45 + 55 + 60).

Romance? Adult Content? Yes or No?

If adult content, then
Under age trainers not allowed in exxxplicit romantic scenes
and
Exxxplicit scenes to be put into
🙀

That's all that I have for now.... I'm considering a theme-party....

Can't have underage characters anyways—at least not as PCs or important NPCS. As for exclusivity, maybe it could be variable: some people are specially invited, some people Know A Guy, some people won some Silph Co. lottery.

Definitely should be some hot springs. I like the idea of a mysterious underground zone too—ruins maybe, or something like Meteorite Falls?

Back
Top Bottom