MxM Purgatory: A gritty, mystical prison that leaves you longing for Hell.

Currently reading:
MxM Purgatory: A gritty, mystical prison that leaves you longing for Hell.

Consecration

Twinky Delinquent™
Local time
Today 12:38 PM
Setting: Set in 2003.
Located in New York's literal underground, is a prison, unlike others. The criminals it houses all have very special skills, mystical skills. Sent to this impenetrable fortress for misusing them, unable to leave until they reform. Between the Angelic guards who could care less about you, and the bloodthirsty gangs just looking to kill some time, rehabilitation never seemed so hard. Welcome to Purgatory.

Additional info:
* Rather than being born good or evil depending on race, it's entirely up to the person whether they become 'angelic' or 'demonic'. After all, Lucifer was an angel before he fell.
* The world is watched over by the Elite Angelics, and if they catch any mystical being breaking their list of laws they catch them, put them on trial and send them to Purgatory.
* Supernatural beings hide amongst humans, and usually go to school, take up jobs, and generally live like them as well. This includes being involved in criminal activities.
* The prison dynamics are very comparable to any normal maximum security prison, except there are magical barriers keeping it's convicts inside.
* There is a color system to keep track of an inmate's threat level. Jumpsuit colors include:
-Black: High threat level
-Purple: Light threat level
-Blue: Neutral, worn by newcomers, nicknamed 'Fish'
-White: No threat, cases of good behavior with special privileges

List of Laws by the Elite Angelics:
Using one's power to harm, or endanger a mortal/non-mortal.
Knowingly allowing a mortal to know of one's power.
Bringing a mortal into any magical territories.
Bearing children with a moral.
Visiting the Underworld.
---------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of things:
Your character MUST be an OC.
It's completely up to you where your OC is going to fit into this world, as with mine. We can create a dynamic after we've figured this out.
I prefer switch characters and slow-burn romances.
You need to have a backstory for your OC and why/how they ended up in Purgatory, as well as the power that they've misused.
You can always help me add new aspects to the setting/plot, I love suggestions and world-building almost more than the actual story.
If you have any questions I will always answer and it's no bother to me whatsoever.
Lastly, let's have some fun with this!

Please read--> https://writerssanctum.com/threads/rules-and-regulations.16244/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom