MxF Quest for a 1x1 (smut search)

Currently reading:
MxF Quest for a 1x1 (smut search)

Local time
Yesterday 10:14 PM
Like the title of the thread says, I'm currently looking for an RP partner. The one thing I should also mention is that I would like for my partner to be female, as I like to not feel awkward when things get romantic, etc. I'm sorry if that's an issue for anyone but it's come up far too many times in the past that I feel the need to mention it so I don't have to keep repeating myself. In any case, a little bit about myself before I get to the topics. I currently have a full-time job, which means that most days I will be at work (but I may be able to respond multiple times afterwards, depending on how much went on that day.) I will do my best to let you know about anything that may come up that would prevent me from replying for multiple days, though. That being said, I try to be very flexible with my partner's schedule because of this as well.

I have been role-playing for about over ten years now. I would like for a long-term RP, one where my partner is willing to communicate either with posting IC or OOC regularly.

These are the only ideas I'm willing to RP at the moment. Sorry!

If you wish to express your interest, please PM or reply directly to me as I sometimes miss posts in my thread. I try my best to avoid missing posts but sometimes I go through my search thread on auto-pilot. Thank you!

Topics

NOTE : ALL roles will involve characters over 18 years old, per site rules. Specifically for anything involving school themes (Harry Potter and original ideas), characters and canons will be considered as being 18+.

Underlined is the role I'd prefer to play.

Rating System
♠ = still willing to play, just not actively searching for
♠ ♠ = not exactly up for it right now but still feel free to inquire about it
♠ ♠ ♠ = neutral, I'll be up for this RP most of the time
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ = actively searching
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ = Craving and I'd really love it if you picked this one

Current Craving
Flight Attendant x Passenger ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Originals

Tournament ♠♠♠♠

Post Apocalypse (Last Man on Earth or Zombie) ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠♠

Pairings

Nurse x OC (Patient?) (I have an idea for this!) ♠ ♠

Cheerleader x Student ♠ ♠ ♠

Teacher x Student ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Flight Attendant x Passenger ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
(I have an idea for this! Kinda...)

Possessed Girl x OC (this would have more of a horror-theme) ♠ ♠

Rollerderby girl x OC ♠♠♠♠

TV Shows/Movies/Games

Harry Potter
Ginny, Hermione, Luna x OC OR OC x OC (Particularly for an RP with the Canons) ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Bioshock Infinite
Elizabeth (Preferably BaS but vanilla game is also good) x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Game of Thrones
OC x OC or Margaery x OC or Sansa x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

The Witcher Series
OC x Sorceress or OC x Ciri or OC x Triss ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Tomb Raider (New Series)
Lara x OC ♠ ♠

Until Dawn
Sam x OC ♠ ♠

The Arrow
Laurel x OC , Thea x OC , OC x OC ♠ ♠ ♠

DC
Harley Quinn x OC, Zatanna x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Agents of Shield
Skye x OC , Simmons x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Marvel
Scarlet Witch x OC , Black Widow x OC , Hela x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Persona 5
Ann x OC , Makoto x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Halo Series
((No specific pairings here but I was thinking perhaps cadets at one of the academies? I'd love it if you'd be willing to double / play multiple characters for this one too.)) ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

League of Legends
Jinx x OC , Lux x OC , Ahri x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Destiny
Mara Sov x OC , Ana x OC ♠ ♠ ♠

Resident Evil
Claire x OC, Ada x OC, Jill x OC ♠ ♠♠ ♠

Pokemon Series
Rosa x OC, Nessa x OC, Bea x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠♠

Cobra Kai
Sam x OC, Tory x OC ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

That's all for now but they are subject to change depending on if I come up with new ideas or whatever the case may be. So check back often! Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Kinks / Focuses

There are two primary kinks I was hoping to focus on in the course of any of the topics listed above. Please note that, depending on the scenario, these kinks may be altered to fit the scene better.

The first kink is for the girls to wear spandex-y pants, primarily groin-covering leggings or pantyhose. These are particularly great for the sexually intimate parts of the RP but wearing them on a regular day-to-day basis is also greatly appreciated. Any references for these would also be appreciated too but not required.

Secondly, having the girls hurt a boy's "manhood" (for lack of making this post too colorful) is also primarily what the plot would focus on, to varying degrees. I have tons of ideas for this and would love to hash out the details with my partner for this. More about this particular request can be discussed OOC as well.

Feel free to ask me any questions via PM / OOC as well! Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Hey LichK4ng!

Are you still looking for GoT or Cheerleader x Student? Or the Coworkers scenario? I could be interested in those three, if we spoke and worked it out? :)

I may be interested in some of those that may have already been claimed. Here are the ones I liked: cheerleader/student, office coworkers, teacher/student, nurse/patient, flight attendant/passenger. Message me and we can go over details . :)

Last edited:
Hi there! I was searching for someone to do a Zombie Apocalypse and/or Superhero RP with and I happen to come across your thread and thought wow! perfect! If you're interested let me know and I can send you a PM :)

Hi there! I was searching for someone to do a Zombie Apocalypse and/or Superhero RP with and I happen to come across your thread and thought wow! perfect! If you're interested let me know and I can send you a PM :)

Definitely interested! Feel free to shoot me a PM and let me know what you think of the two kink requests here too. ^ ^

Back
Top Bottom