MxF Quest for a 1x1 (smut search)

Currently reading:
MxF Quest for a 1x1 (smut search)

Hello! I do not know if you are still looking for rp partners, but listed below are the scenes I would enjoy roleplaying with you if you are. Also, regarding the two kinks you posted before I am perfectly fine with the first one, and open for discussion about the extent of the second! :)

Nurse x OC (Patient?)

Cheerleader x Student

Teacher x Student

Flight Attendant x Passenger

Office coworkers

Hello! I do not know if you are still looking for rp partners, but listed below are the scenes I would enjoy roleplaying with you if you are. Also, regarding the two kinks you posted before I am perfectly fine with the first one, and open for discussion about the extent of the second! :)

Nurse x OC (Patient?)

Cheerleader x Student

Teacher x Student

Flight Attendant x Passenger

Office coworkers

PM sent! I look forward to discussing. ^ ^

Like the title of the thread says, I'm currently looking for an RP partner. The one thing I should also mention is that I would like for my partner to be female, as I like to not feel awkward when things get romantic, etc. I'm sorry if that's an issue for anyone but it's come up far too many times in the past that I feel the need to mention it so I don't have to keep repeating myself. In any case, a little bit about myself before I get to the topics. I currently have a full-time job, which means that most days I will be at work (but I may be able to respond multiple times afterwards, depending on how much went on that day.) I will do my best to let you know about anything that may come up that would prevent me from replying for multiple days, though. That being said, I try to be very flexible with my partner's schedule because of this as well.

I have been role-playing for about over ten years now. I would like for a long-term RP, one where my partner is willing to communicate either with posting IC or OOC regularly.

These are the only ideas I'm willing to RP at the moment. Sorry!

If you wish to express your interest, please PM or reply directly to me as I sometimes miss posts in my thread. I try my best to avoid missing posts but sometimes I go through my search thread on auto-pilot. Thank you!
Hello! I would be interested in a roleplay with you

Hey! The flight attendant x passenger would be really nice.
However, I haven't found anything about the kinks

Hey! The flight attendant x passenger would be really nice.
However, I haven't found anything about the kinks

It's the third post on the third page. Could we please switch this over to the PM I sent you, though?

Hello there!

If you're still interested in doing flight attendant/passenger, cheerleader/student, teacher/student, or office coworkers, I'd love to rp with you!

Hello there!

If you're still interested in doing flight attendant/passenger, cheerleader/student, teacher/student, or office coworkers, I'd love to rp with you!

Hey there!

Thanks for your interest! I'd love to! Mind shooting me a PM, please?

Hello I would be interested in role-playing with you if you are still looking I was thinking of a few plots like
CEO x new worker
stripper x paying customer
Slave x master

Hi @TheLichK4ng!

If you are still interested, I would love to do a role play with you! My favorites were the

Cheerleader x Student

Teacher x Student

Flight Attendant x passenger

The first kink would be great and we can talk more about the second kink.
If you are still looking for these, go ahead and PM me.

Idol Harem? Slight interest, but I want to know what kind of male you write best. Dom/switch/sub?

I'm fine with the first kink but not so interested in the second.

Back
Top Bottom