Both Needed Recruiting Again - The Way of the Wicked - A D&D 5E Play by Post

Currently reading:
Both Needed Recruiting Again - The Way of the Wicked - A D&D 5E Play by Post

I'd still like a couple more players.

Sorry loves, I am damn near tapped out in my active RPs, I don't believe I could really give this the attention it deserves anymore.

You absolutely can, but can only receive the character bonus from your favorite crime. If we get a couple more folks, we can get started.

HEYYY ID LIKE TO JOIN UP! I'm gonna multiclass as a ranger/rogue if that's okay, half-elf female, high theft, fuckin' sexy looking, etc etc...

HEYYY ID LIKE TO JOIN UP! I'm gonna multiclass as a ranger/rogue if that's okay, half-elf female, high theft, fuckin' sexy looking, etc etc...

Would you like help statting up your character?

I'd prefer it rolled in thread, just based on the nature of the particular random method. Although, you could roll in a PM with me, if you like. That would work as well.

Out of curiosity, do you have the rule books to support a grave cleric? I've played before, but don't have access to handbooks. Not sure if I can find that information elsewhere, but I also wanted to express interest. I'm looking to go heavy on the desecration and grave robbery. Would my deity have to be Asmodeus, seeing as my character would likely be batshit crazy?

Back
Top Bottom