Both Needed Recruiting Again - The Way of the Wicked - A D&D 5E Play by Post

Currently reading:
Both Needed Recruiting Again - The Way of the Wicked - A D&D 5E Play by Post

I would also like to know if there are still spots open for this. Or, if I could be added to a waiting list, lol. I ran a play-by-post for Way of the Wicked for Pathfinder for a short time and would really like to see more of it. My players had only just escaped the prison, but they had a bunch of real life stuffs bombarding them and it fell apart. It was too bad as I was really enjoying it. Anyway, if it's full then good luck and I'll just keep an eye on this thread in case someone needs to bail.

Hello. I know that I am fairly late to this post haha, but in my defense I am fairly new to the website. I came across this thread and it sounds very interesting. I have heard of D&D, obviously haha, and I know somethings about it here and there as my fiance is obsessed with D&D (and Magic the gathering lol), so I listen to alot of D&D podcasts as well. If there is perhaps a opening at some point or something like that. I would be very interested! But if you don't want a person inexperienced with D&D roleplaying with you guys, I understand as well!

Heya! I am very much interested if you're still active here. :)

I've got good DnD 5e experience and would be excited to try pbp.

Back
Top Bottom