Unspecified Roleplay Request for those seeking detailed replies!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Roleplay Request for those seeking detailed replies!

JayRae

Dance like your life depends on it.
Local time
Today 9:18 PM
It has been a while since I've roleplayed, but I now have the bug; perhaps a little detail about my style will help you decide if we'd work well together!

I can vary when it comes to lengths of responses, but the longer, more detailed replies are always preferred. Of course, I'm not putting a word/paragraph count on you, because that is no fun for anyone. If you truly enjoy the roleplay, then the creative juices will flow. Don't be afraid to put some fluff in your reply, cause I eat up the mini details that really bring a scene or character to life.

I understand that not everyone has English as their first language, or even if they do, they may struggle with grammer or punctuation. No one is perfect, and even I am bound to make a mistake every now and then. I will never point out any mistakes or flaws, unless you were to ask me explicitly to, but I will say this as a slight warning; because of how much I like to write, if you do the same and I struggle to understand what you're trying to get across, I will say. I will never do so in an offensive manner, and if I do by mistake then know it's not my intention. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I do want to know what the heck your response is in the roleplay so I can reply, haha.

When it comes to outside of the roleplay itself, I'd love to be able to talk to you! This is mainly for ideas and other creative chatter about the roleplay and where it can head, but I also like chatting about pretty much anything: your other characters, my other characters, future projects, current situations happening with you or myself in the real world, etc. Basically, I'm here to have fun and roleplay, but make friends here too!

I have an array of characters to choose from, ranging from fandom-related (I'm a sucker for creating OCs around pre-written lore) to originals with nothing else attached to them. Just because I've created someone for a fandom doesn't mean that I'm not up for putting them in a different situation; for example, if a character was originally created for Overwatch, but you'd like a FallOut roleplay instead, just ask! Not only that, but if you'd rather not have any fandom whatsoever, and just want a general theme of fantasy or sci-fi, for example, that's also completely fine. All you have to do is message and ask; I don't bite, I promise.

I'm happy with pretty much any scenario, and don't have many topics I don't want to roleplay, besides the ones already listed in the rules (pedophilia and beastiality are seriously not okay). Of course, just ask if you're unsure; the joy of roleplaying is making sure both parties are happy, after all. Below I have a list of ideas that we can always play with if you'd like to roleplay with me, but can't think of a particular scenario you'd like to try. This can also give you all a taster of the sort of things I enjoy. All of these have gender pronouns to make it easier to read, but the genders can always be swapped or made non-existent. For example, a magical female has to team up with a warrior male to defeat a monster. This could be changed so that the male is the magician and the female is a warrior, or either could be non-binary.

Fantasy:

* A knight has been summoned by his Queen to do his duty, as a ferocious beast destroys her kingdom. He is told that he will be joined by another adventurer, and together they go out to find this beast. The mystery adventurer has their face covered, but after a particularly nasty scrap/curiosity gets the better of the knight/some other incident that causes the mask to be removed, it is found out that he has been battling alongside his Queen.

* A mercenary has been hired to deliver a precious cargo across the country, only to find out that his 'cargo' is a kidnapped princess. Does he feel any loyalty to the people who hired him, or does he have morals that prevent him from going ahead with this kidnapping? Perhaps this could turn into a case of Stockholm Syndrome, or become something else entirely.

* A knight/general has been tasked with an easy mission; get a member of the high court to another country, to have a meeting with another well-esteemed individual. However, an attempted assassination leads to the pair having to go undercover and get somewhere safe. No one can be trusted.

* Two mercenaries who have never met before are hired to defeat some monster. Perhaps they clash at the beginning, with different morals or different styles of fighting, but after a near-death experience, they realise they have to put their differences behind them and work together to not die.

* There is a 'Chosen One', a messenger from a God/Goddess that will help those in need. However, they do not know that they are even remotely special. In fact, they are quite confused as to why someone is worshipping them. Hijinks ensue where they have to pretend to be something they're not (mistaken identity?), or have to slowly figure out what their purpose is.

Sci-Fi:

* Two officers from a government spaceship find themselves stranded on a planet after they are attacked by space pirates. They have to find a way to survive together, and find a way off the planet.

* An intergalactic criminal is on the run from most of the galaxy, and has kidnapped an officer along the way. He never really intended to grab her, but she was kind of in his way, so... Yeah, she's now his kidnappee. The two obviously struggle to find an equal footing to begin, but end up helping each other out in ways they'd never imagine.

* A powerful psychic has been assigned to a crew of a well-esteemed ship. The General she has been tasked to must make sure she makes it to an important location; the only problem is that she's a highly-sought over individual, with many illegal crews coming after her. Luckily for the General, he has some forewarning because of her.

Supernatural:

* Heaven and Hell is constantly at war, and much angelic and demonic blood alike has been spilt. This may all change when an angel is rescued by a demon of all creatures; the pair bond over this rescue, and the entire belief that angels are good and demons are bad is shaken. Will this forbidden relationship stop the war forever?

* There is a town full of supernatural creatures, and most humans die as soon as they step foot here. Perhaps it's because something saw them, and thought they looked tasty, or maybe their mind goes into shock over what they see, and promptly shuts down. However, this changes when a bounty hunter enters the town, after a specific creature that must be returned alive to the client. This story shows the relationship between the bounty hunter and the hunt, after they chase one another for a bit, and ultimately bond.

* A masked hunter has heard rumours of a vampire that has been terrorising a local village, and goes to kill aforementioned vampire. This all goes terribly wrong when the vampire captures them, and decides to keep them as a little plaything.

These are only a few ideas I could come up with as I wrote this, so any and all ideas from you is welcome! Chatting and coming up with a loose storyline is always fun, and one of my favourite parts of roleplaying.

I like smut as much as the next person, but I don't solely orientate my story around it. If your character is a bit promiscuous, or has a position that requires them to act a certain way- perhaps you're going for the stereotypical Bard, or you're playing a prostitute -then we can discuss the level of smut in the plot. However, a pure smut roleplay can get dull and repetitive. On a side note, I can also do purely plot, with no smut if people dislike writing that: fade-to-black, innocent romance involving kisses and hand-holding, or purely platonic relationships are all welcome here!

As previously mentioned, I've been on a hiatus that has stopped me from being able to reply for a while, but I'm now back and ready for anything you guys have got. I can typically reply multiple times a day at the moment, and as I know not everyone is as flexible, I'm happy to wait for replies. Just know that if I'm really enjoying our roleplay, I'm going to be on the edge of my seat waiting for your response!

Looking back at everything, I'm fairly certain that's everything I want to say. If you would like to roleplay with me, all you have to do is ask. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

I'm obviously very new to this platform and not sure if I'm supposed to reply here or just immediately message you, but I'd be interested! These genres are pretty in line with what I'm looking for as well!

I'm obviously very new to this platform and not sure if I'm supposed to reply here or just immediately message you, but I'd be interested! These genres are pretty in line with what I'm looking for as well!

Feel free to message me! We can chat about what you're looking for there :)

Ello. Most of these ideas seem to be 1x1 roleplays, but I'm wondering if you would make room for me

I am interested! Would you like me to PM you?

Back
Top Bottom