Sanctum Roadtrip! Maybe?

Currently reading:
Sanctum Roadtrip! Maybe?

A big party bus can hold up to 44 people so says the Google. Or if you're allowing magic, it could be "bigger on the inside," if you don't want separate cars.

It'd be cute if the destination at the end of your trip fed into the next group event, like another party thread in the future, or something.

But anyway, this all looks groovy. Nice thinkin'~!

A big party bus can hold up to 44 people so says the Google. Or if you're allowing magic, it could be "bigger on the inside," if you don't want separate cars.

It'd be cute if the destination at the end of your trip fed into the next group event, like another party thread in the future, or something.

But anyway, this all looks groovy. Nice thinkin'~!
It's a good thing Miss Calla is absent right now or there would be a certain bus being suggested. One that I named actually, but that's beside the point.

It's a good thing Miss Calla is absent right now or there would be a certain bus being suggested. One that I named actually, but that's beside the point.
Mephistomobile, roll out!

I've never done a group RP before, and I'm not sure what exactly I can bring to the trip, but I might be interested in joining.
This, honestly, is probably the very best way to try it. Low buy in, low pressure, high payout. 🤎

Lol, oh no the name was much more salacious. But I will hold on to that for now so as not to imbue that kind of energy in here.

And yush! For anyone wanting to give group RP a try, a "Drop in and out at will" story is a great place to just pop in see what happens and it's no big if your interest isnt peaked or if your schedule prevents you from participating more etc.

there's so many people interested!! now im more excited lmaoo! i had a lil idea to have a point where we try to camp out in the outdoors? what do yall think? i also wasn't apart of the sanctuary party thing so it would be cool to see how this inspires from that lol

Obvi, you know I'm still in! We got this! Hugs for Gemstone! 💎💖
Those are some well written clarifications! Thank you bunches!

there's so many people interested!! now im more excited lmaoo! i had a lil idea to have a point where we try to camp out in the outdoors? what do yall think? i also wasn't apart of the sanctuary party thing so it would be cool to see how this inspires from that lol
I don't see why not! I'm sure all kinds of things will happen!

I'd definitely be up for joing in on this road trip! I can just make my chat persona a human and not a fangy vampire, not too much of a difference there lol. If you want to have me along for the ride that is

I'd definitely be up for joing in on this road trip! I can just make my chat persona a human and not a fangy vampire, not too much of a difference there lol. If you want to have me along for the ride that is
I'll try not to have Julez make out with Sapphy-char the whole time. JK! 😘

Back
Top Bottom