Artisan Seasoned Writer Saying Hello

Currently reading:
Artisan Seasoned Writer Saying Hello

luukasama

Keeper of Sleeping Worlds
Local time
Today 7:20 PM
Messages
7
Location
Tennessee, US
Hi, I'm Luuka. I'm a long-form collaborative writer looking for a serious, compatible writing partner that enjoy character development as much as plot.

I write primarily in third person, past tense, with a strong preference for emotionally intense, character-driven stories. I love slow burns, complicated relationships, political tension, supernatural or fantasy elements, mafia/crime settings, court intrigue, power struggles, loyalty conflicts, and characters who are forced to make difficult choices instead of being handed easy resolutions. Romance is a major driving force for me, but I like it best when it grows out of conflict, chemistry, vulnerability, consequence, and earned trust.

I am very comfortable writing adult themes, including sexually explicit content, but I prefer it to serve the characters and the story. I'm not looking for empty smut or scenes that exist only for shock value. I like intimacy when it reveals something: desire, fear, surrender, control, trust, damage, obsession, restraint, longing, or the point where two characters can no longer pretend they are unaffected by each other. Fade-to-black is not my preference when the chemistry has been built properly, but emotional weight matters more to me than graphic detail for its own sake.

My writing style tends to be descriptive, emotional, and layered. I enjoy inner conflict, tension under dialogue, body language, atmosphere, and scenes where what is not said matters as much as what is. I like characters with agency, flaws, pride, wounds, and consequences. I do not enjoy perfect characters, easy romances, instant devotion without buildup, or plots that resolve tension too quickly.

I'm looking for a partner who enjoys plotting and character development OOC, respects character ownership, and does not write my character's actions, thoughts, dialogue, or decisions without permission. I offer the same respect in return. I'm happiest when both writers are actively shaping the story, challenging each other's characters, and building toward arcs that have emotional payoff.

Frequency matters to me. I don't need someone online every hour, and I understand real life comes first, but I am looking for a partner who genuinely wants to write regularly and keep momentum alive. Communication is important. If life gets busy, that's fine; I just appreciate honesty over disappearing.

I'm especially interested in original stories with romance, drama, danger, politics, supernatural/fantasy elements, or morally complicated characters. I like intensity, loyalty, tension, longing, difficult choices, and relationships that feel earned rather than automatic.

If you enjoy slow-burn romance, adult themes, emotionally charged writing, and long-term collaborative storytelling with real plot and character consequences, we may be a good match.
 
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!


First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!

( There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows! )​




Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there!

However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!​




Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl!

And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​




I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!

Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​


 
Back
Top Bottom