MxF Seeking Fellow Adventurer{Edited, Added a few ideas}

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking Fellow Adventurer{Edited, Added a few ideas}

Skye Rose

Climbing mountains and slaying dragons
Local time
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Greetings! I have a couple of ideas that I have been wanting to roleplay. This is not my first-time role-playing, however, it is my first time on this website. So please bear with me as I am still getting used to this platform! I would like to list some things that I am interested in doing, although for exact plot lines and ideas I would prefer to keep those private unless you are interested!
Here are a few things I am looking for in a role play partner:
  • Posts more than 2-3 sentences: I'm not expecting a novel every post, but at least a paragraph, please!
  • Open-minded: is willing to try new plots or add new characters.
  • Creative: Roleplay takes two people! I would love to have your input on plot lines and ways to add depth to the story.
  • Active: I understand life is crazy. I am wrapping up my last year for my bachelor's and it's all online now! I do not expect a post every day, but at least once a week. I'll say it again, I do understand that life is crazy sometimes and I am willing to work with anyone.
  • Communicate: I thoroughly enjoy making new friends through roleplay, so don't be afraid to message me! Also, tell me if you're not comfortable with a certain scene or have an idea, just talk to meh. I promise I don't bite ;)
Here are just a few things that I enjoy:
  • MxF
  • Fight scenes(within rules)
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Space/Futuristic
  • Apocalyptic
  • Werewolves/vampires/etc...
I mainly do MxF but I am willing to RP a male character as well. I really do enjoy adventure/action with a plot that keeps going! I am not very good at writing every day role plays, I need a little spice in it. Below I will give a couple ideas that I've been craving...

College Town vs. Zombie
This is set in a college town, mainly on a college campus. Day starts off like any other but then somewhere out of the blue an outbreak of a vicious disease happens on campus. At the same time the zombies show up, so does a mysterious stranger who seems to know just a little too much. Still despite his/her timely arrival, the stranger helps as many students as possible to escape to the countryside.
This is open for lots of plot development, and lots of characters that we can use!

The Dark Within...
This idea is still a work in progress, but has to do with angels and demons mixed with the mob.

Overall, I am really open to anything! Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please contact me if you are interested in starting an adventure with me. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom