MxF Seeking Partners

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking Partners

LilithEverdale

Goddess of Discord
Local time
Today 2:01 AM
☆═━┈☠┈━═☆
Hello, there everyone. I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner. I would call myself Simi lit. I do have a few spelling errors here and there. Due to using my cell since my computer has crashed. So I have no proper spell check. I am on just about everyday due to being a stay at home mother. So currently I'm looking for someone that would like to do a Pokémon Romance roleplay with me. Although if thats not your cup of tea. I also do other fandoms and I have a list of couplings below. I only ask for you to please read my partner check list below. I try not to be to picky because I understand no one is perfect, just as I am not prefect either.
☆═━┈☠┈━═☆

Partner Check List
•Please be active. I understand if you have other things to do. Even if it's just one post a week is fine.
•Please don't be a jerk to me because your having a bad day or things aren't going your way. I won't stand for it and I'll leave.
•I am 25 years old so I would prefer you to be 18 or older. I just feel a bit awkward roleplay romance with minors.
•Don't leave me hanging. If you want to quit for any reason please let me know and I'll do the same.
•Be able to type at least three sentences. I have to have something to reply to just the same as you do. Plus one liners erk me.
•Please help me to build the roleplay plot if one was provide from myself or you. I feel if we are both going to enjoy this roleplay we should both be included in making it.
•If you have a coupling/fandom/plot idea please throw it out there. You never know if I'll like if if you don't try.
•Most importantly I want us both to have fun with the roleplay. Hopefully we'll get to where we could do several different roleplays together.
•I am more into the fantas/action/adventur/ROMANE type roleplays not so much into the erotic type roleplays.

List Key
Like ✔
Love ❤
Craving ✴
Roles I'd like

Fandoms
((All fandoms must be 18+))
•Pokemon
-Trainer OC x Trainer OC✴ 18+
-Trainer OC x Pokémon Professor OC✴18+
-Trainer OC x Pokémon Gijikna✴18+
-Pokémon Professor x Pokémon Gijikna✴18+
-Gijikna x Gijikna✴18+
((Pokémon is really the only Fandom I'm in the mood for at the moment. But maybe I can be talked into others like Inuyasha18+/Bleach18+/FMA18+. Big maybe at the moment though.))

Couplings
•Wizard/Magician x Pupil
•Knight x Commoner
Knight x Enemy Knight/Soldier ✔
•Assassin x Target
•Pirate/Sailor x Mermaid
• kidnapper x kidnapped
•angel x fallen angel
experiment x scientist's son ✔
experiment x scientist ✔
witch/wizard x hunter ✔
supernatural being x hunter ✔
•Assassin x kingdom oracle
demon x exorcist ✔
•reaper x human

Mental Patients x Doctor/Therapist/Normal Person❤✴((I have a new Pyromaniac Mental Patient idea. I'm wanting to try her out.))

Last edited:
Bump
I also have this up. I need all four heads of the four different Yazuka gangs, captain of the YTMPD and of course some a few members for each gang and the YTMPD.

Back
Top Bottom